Risk management in forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2326 Collapse

Yes dear your class one strain here is to manage your seek constant and your knowledge to strike seek crusade what matters here is how often you train a essay,the writer you select chance the modify your chances to be big.thanks
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2327 Collapse

Brokers on the industry including to help talk about Why people love utilizing leverage AS WELL AS keep your own focus off of any drawbacks. this causes traders to come for the trading platform because of the mindset The idea they In the event that end up being moving large risk AS WELL AS aim due to the big bucks.
      • #2328 Collapse

Yes, This really is risky business with regard to the individual traders whom have absolutely no knowledge information about Forex company but It is very simple and easy corporation with regard to anyone traders exactly who have enough knowledge within this business.Therefore a brand new traders must learn maximum with this business,then he will certainly capable to earn maximum from this business.
        • #2329 Collapse

Yes, That is risky firm regarding anyone traders which have simply no knowledge all about Forex corporation but This really is very easy company pertaining to the individual traders who have enough knowledge within this business.Therefore a fresh traders must learn maximum for this business,then he will probably in a position to earn maximum via the particular business.
          • #2330 Collapse

g han aap ki bat sey mey bilkul agree kerti hon hum risk management use ker skty heen forex mey taky aap loss ey bach sakeen or jo new trader heen wo to ye use bhe kerty heen humey bhe use kerna chyee
            • #2331 Collapse

well it is good to do good communication with others and with other traders so that we can get each others ideas and every thibg we must share and this forum is best and i am sure i will be a perfect forex master through this awesme platform
              • #2332 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hai forex ek risk wala hi business hai jo k sab business ka ek rule hai ...
                • #2333 Collapse

yes dear it is the right if you want to get the success in the forex then you have to work with the skills and knowledge ,the skills and knowledge is the most important part of the forex and risk management is also the important

• #2334 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: ikramashraf
                    my dear friends and brothers if you want to become successful trader then you have to use risk management in order to save your investment and your first target is to avoid losss if you go to losss then business is very difficult for you in next time . so
                    which wants to waste date with broker shopping. only Choose individual via the random www search or perhaps coming from a great random forum recommendation by a great stranger. simply no need to be able to research, or even WORK WITH an demo account
                    • #2335 Collapse

forex mein hmein risk management kerna cahahie , is ki skills achieve kerni chahie or low investment se pehly business ko start kerna chahie ta k ta k business mein risk km ho or loss b km ho.
                      • #2336 Collapse

forex is more risky but it is not a difficult .....i agery forex treading business ...it gives up best earning business ...................................
                        • #2337 Collapse

forex ak wahad busines hai jis mai risk bohat zeyada hai aur es risk ko agar minizie na kare ya contorl na kare tu bohat zeayda loss ho so esi waja se ham planning kartay hai aur es ko kam kartay hai takay profit ho sakay
                          • #2338 Collapse

Risk management aik zaruri cheez hai aur iske mukhtalif tareeqe hain.aik to aise items per trade ki jae jin per apko aitbaar ho.un items me ager thora bohat loss bhi ho jae to koi baat nahi.aur stopl loss ke feature ko bhi properly use kerna chahiye.asise log jo stop loss ko trade hurdle samajhte hainaksar loss face kerte hain.
                            • #2339 Collapse

assalam o alaikum frx ak riskey onlie bussns hy ager ap begar knoldg kam karo gy to ap ko loss b ho sakta hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2340 Collapse

forex is a good work. the power of patience is something that most new traders do not understand and it is played more in terms on long term goals and technical analysis. we need to understand as traders that patience is the hunters best friend.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X