When i thik Forex i think about experiance.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

When i thik Forex i think about experiance.
    Every moment that coming next is a new challenge in a new form. So deeply think and analyze the past is very much essential for over come.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

there is more and more challenges in forex. every trader faced these challenges during trading but in this situation the experience is only the way to give us good skills and harmony to our trading life always use your trading skills during trade
    • #3 Collapse

forex ma any wala har naya din new challanges laa skta ha iss lea jab be ham forex ma trsde krny ka lea sochty han to hamry zehan ma ak dam achy experience k bary ma soch aa jati han..

• #4 Collapse

yeah i agreed that forex is about experience beacause a trader who works daily here is a good job he can learn or earn here he is polishing his self by growing his experience and knowledge
        • #5 Collapse

Each day you see a new challenge and in future the same thing is prevailing but if you are willing to trade in a sensible manner then you have to develop the habit of hard working
          • #6 Collapse

yes forex man experience bht zaroriha success full hone k leye ap k pass experience ho ga tb he ap market ki dificult situation man fight kr k profit le sken gae so experience gain rko ager ap forex man success full hona chate ho tou :)
            TRUST ON ALLAH AND NEWER GIVE UP ... حسبي الله اونعم الوكيل (Mere Leye ALLAH He kafi ha )
            • #7 Collapse

Yes right if we think forex to get the success from it then experience is must for getting the success in forex so we should learn more and more then we can gain the best trading experience to get the success and to make the successful trading.

• #8 Collapse

meray khayal me sub say zaruri is job k liye complete knowledge hai aur well experience huna hai kiu k inhi cheezo ki bunyad per ap forex me ziada profit kama saktay hain aur nuqsan say bhi bach saktay hain.
                • #9 Collapse

Dear har din aik new challange hota hai agar ap k pass experience or knowledge hai tu ap daily baray se baray challange ka muqabla easily kar saktay ho or acha profit kama saktay ho........
                  • #10 Collapse

jb b ap ko forex me kam karna ho ye jan lena chahye k hum yaha pay bina experienc ek kuch b hasil nahi kar sakty hain aur apn akam nahi kar sakty hain is lye hume khud he kam ko karna chahye.
                    • #11 Collapse

Forex trading is too risky business and when we have good experience in this market then we can make positive pips in the market easily. Always adopt one of the best strategy in the market to make positive pips easily and become profitable.
                      • #12 Collapse

Yes past is much essential to do a forex trading because experience makes man perfect.Forex is a world wide business in which experience play a great role to do a business....
                        • #13 Collapse

for hay h tamam experiece i bunyaad par hum s ky pas i mai jitna acha experinmece ho ga , hum si ami utna hi acah akm akrs kty ahyn , ro ayh amout to all , experience hi hay
                          • #14 Collapse

Assalam o alaikum.. Well you think right forex is nothing for you if you don't get an experience in it, if you want to win a forex success then think first about the experience and knowledge then after this about trading and working..
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i think forex about experience .If you can earn to huge money then you can do the trade only forex.forex can change your income.forex trade main benefit free demo account.so every moment that come next is a new challenge in a new from.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X