Do you know about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do you know about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo?
    I came to know from the internet that Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is a very useful analyzer of Forex charts. So i want to learn about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. How can i learn Ichimoku Kinko Hyo with a PDF file? Please tell me if known to you.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

didnt heard about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo but i think it may be the analyzer in the charts of forex... which may be useful regarding out trade... just try to make sure you do your hard work and best in forex trading to earn profits...
    • #3 Collapse

you can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so i came to know from the internet that only forex.didnt heard about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo but i think it may be the analyzer in the charts of forex... which may be useful regarding out trade.
      • #4 Collapse

dear freinds i am sorry ap kay is post ka meray pass koi jawab nahe kyun kay mein is forum mein new user ho is laiy
        • #5 Collapse

you know about ichimoku kinko hoy.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so icam to know from the internet that is a very useful analysis.
          • #6 Collapse

haan ye ek tareeqa hai jis ma aap ko charts ke zariye foreign currency ke future trends ke baare ma pta chalta jata hai its gud magar aap is per puri trah bharosa nai kar sakte hen ye glata bhi ho sakta ha
            • #7 Collapse

oyu know about ichimoku kinko hoy First time demo and then real account .every man can do the trade.if you invest and you earn to huge money.forex is a international business in the world.so i came to to know from the internet that all tiem
              • #8 Collapse

i like it....you know about ichimoku kinko hoy.forex is a international business and very easy.he can remove greed because greed end your balance. so this is question not about the forex so i have not ans....i love it...
                • #9 Collapse

you know about ichimoku kinko hyo it is a good business and helpful demo acocunt .every man can do the forex. Finally we will must be success with in Forex business very soon.As Forex is our profession.so i came to know from the internet that is a very useful
                  • #10 Collapse

I know and that is an indicator and I think it's pretty good if we understand to be the most important market and understand gaps in the market then we will be able to perform well at the ichimoku strategy and it will be very meaningful in our trading.
                    :confused:
                    • #11 Collapse

I had no idea about this analyzer so i can not say any thing about it.I think it is better for us to keep our trading simple and do not get involved in too many things.If a trader involved in too many things then i think it will get confuse and a trader will do the wrong decision in this kind of situation.
                      • #12 Collapse

Jee bhai jan meray khayal se ye bi forex ki market ko analyze karny ka he aik tareeka hai jo shayed china k kisi insan ne bnaya tha aur is se hum faida utha sakty hain lekin is k bary mein pehly knowledge hasil karni ho gi ta k isy use kar sakain.
                        • #13 Collapse

bhai jan men forex trading business me new enter hua hoon men forex trading business ko abhi join kia hy me abhi forum pr posting kr ra hn abhi trading start nahi ki is liy mujhy nahi pata ky Inchimoku kinko hyo kia hoty hen men apny friends ko is bary men zaror pooch kr ap ko batao ga
                          • #14 Collapse

you know about ichimoku kinko hyo you are student then part time trade is a best.but if you are profession for forex tarder than long time trade is a best.if you can long trade .so i came to know from the internet that
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

you know about ichimoku kinko hoy Greed is very dangerious for Forex market.we should avoid it always time and should learn more by demo practice.real account is a very helpful.so i came to know from internet that it is very useful analysis

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X