Who help the newer to trade in the right way.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

bhai men ap ki bat samajh gaya hon ap ye pooch rahy hen ky kon trading krny ky liy newer ki help krta hy to mery bhai demo account newer ki help krta hy demo account sy newer trading ka knowledge or experience hasil krty hen demo account kamyabi ki key hy

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

bhai men ap ki bat samajh gaya hon ap ye pooch rahy hen ky kon trading krny ky liy newer ki help krta hy to mery bhai demo account newer ki help krta hy demo account sy newer trading ka knowledge or experience hasil krty hen demo account kamyabi ki key hy

• #18 Collapse

The forex trading is a business that require hardworking to become successful. The luck can also contribute sometime but not all time. Therefore one should focus more on hardworking aside from relying on success and this forum is helping us as this forum is best
        • #19 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this froum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
          • #20 Collapse

mere hayal me to forex e ache hase knowledge or ache hase experince ki zrurt hoti ha trader krne klie f orex me forex ak bohat hirisky business ha g forex me log trade krte hen
            • #21 Collapse

idhr har koe apna rona ro rha hai or zaida tar idhr new members hain jinko khud apni trading k baray main zaida knowledge he nhe hai tw wo dosry logo ko kia teach karain gy,:confused:
              • #22 Collapse

nahi ajj kaall koi bhi aisa nahi hai jo app ko help karay q k yeh kaam he aisa hai jiss ko samjhnay mai aik do din nahi chahye hoity bal k kam say kam pura moth bhi chaye hota hai is liye koi bhi muft mai aik month ka tym ksii ko bhi nahi deta hai
                • #23 Collapse

bhai new trader kay liye sab se important yeh hai kay woh is forum kay zariye learn karay demo account pe work karay yahan seniors humarai help kartay hain seniors yahan apna experience share kartay hain achay useful thread post kartay hain.
                  • #24 Collapse

you help the newer to trader in the right way I think gold and silver are highly speed metal in Forex trade. Forex is a part time business.some people can be trade long time I think this.so most os us here saying for forex trading we must gather this
                    • #25 Collapse

dear friend help the new trade in the right way.forex is not depend her luck.forex depend only one the knowledge and experience.you can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so there much be some please to know about all thing about forex trading.
                      • #26 Collapse

Your thread is good my friend. We can start trading without practice and knowledge but we can never be successful. There is the possibility of earning only through learning and practicing. You must experiences too which are the soul of trading. ./,,./
                        • #27 Collapse

according to me if new trader work hard learn get good knowledge and also develop good analysis by good indicators they can get much success and can trade to make money so this is right way to learn forex

• #28 Collapse

yaha pay hum apnay seniors say is cheez k maslay k lye hal talash kar sakty hain hume chahye k hum her cheez ko he khud kare aur is cheez ko dekhne k kesay ye kam kya jata hai.
                            • #29 Collapse

yes you are ri8 there should be any way or place to solve this problem, and the new trader should guide in proper way
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

Yes base on mme any one that is a new trader it is very good for such person to take is time to really learn how the market is operating from one level to the other so it is very good for you to be very focus

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X