Does someone help me to know the best time for trade.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #556 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #557 Collapse

Try to spotlight a certain match and not the distribution connected with ideas throughou foreign currency traders foreign currency because doing so identifies the strength of consumer investing as well as the strength of the overall economy. This kind of sign is particularly useful because it will always be issued as well as identifies a variety of intake that are revised throughout seasonal indicators. The value with this sign additionally apply it to judge additional indicators as well as through your ex we are able to assess the way with the area market.
      • #558 Collapse

Candles types, explained and taught each candle assimilation time and period of time also to sharp price chart and important learning candles well so trading can be a good

• #559 Collapse

it is so tough to remove greed from our mind if we want to earn then you are right that we have to remove greed from our minds and then work on forex trading without becoming greedy then we can earn in forex trading oterwise we loss everytime in forex trading.

• #560 Collapse

Forex traders who already hold an open position may want to consider using a take-profit order to lock in a profit. Say, for example, that a trader is confident that the GBP/USD rate will reach 1.7800, but is not as sure that the rate could climb any higher. A trader could use a take-profit order, which would automatically close his or her position when the rate reaches 1.7800, locking in their profits.

• #561 Collapse

the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #562 Collapse

Eska koi khas time tu nh hai. 24 hours mn ap kisi bh time yeh Bussiness kar sakty ho. Wesy Pakistan mn ap es ko 4pm sy 10pm tk Karen tu best rahy ga. es time trade ziada achi rehti hai.

• #563 Collapse

jaha tak meri knwledge hai wo time trading kay liye best hota hia jab news ati hain kyun kay news hi kay bad market main movment fast hoti hai to ager hum fast earning karna chahtay hain to news kay foran bad trades lagana behtar ho ga .
                  • #564 Collapse

Trading strategies will help you pass neurological times and take advantage of the good times. Sometimes when you take a step back and accept some minor losses, this matter will give you the ability and knowledge to attack the Forex market with renewed card and then make new profits
                    • #565 Collapse

muje b ye janeha ha ki tradiang me kon sa time best ha. or kiss wakt achi trading hoti ha or kis wakt trading ka time best ha. or kya markete ka b koi time hota ha trading me
                      • #566 Collapse

yr dekhein ab kuch na kuch masly tou uthany party heina lekin mein ye kahunga k ap srf time ko hi mt dekhein k k time kia hora h ye b dekha krein k market k turning points kia hein kiyunki inhi basis pe trading axhi hosakti srf time k basis pr ni

• #567 Collapse

forex ke business me trading ka best time yahi hai ke aap trading din ke waqt karen or sahi time jab samajh aa raha ho aap ko us waqt trade ke lye bethen or trend ko or candles ko dekh kar samajh kar he buy ya sell me enter hon .
                          • #568 Collapse

trading karnay k liye hume zyada say zyada dair tak bhot kuch karna parta hai demo pay wakat dena parta hai or pher demo ko samjhtay howe us pay kam karna hota hai is liye he hum sub kuch kar saktay hain or un pay agay barh saktay hain isi me he sari information mill sakti hai.
                            • #569 Collapse

Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in trading
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #570 Collapse

Forex market plays an indispensable role to determine prices and the global exchange. The exchange rate is the number of units of the country's currency that must be exchanged in order to obtain one unit of the currency of another country. Market exchange rate between two currencies determined by the official and private interaction between participants in the foreign exchange at market prices

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X