Does someone help me to know the best time for trade.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #541 Collapse

My trading experience is 3 years, and first time i lose many will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #542 Collapse

posed by open trading centers currently active and pending orders. The index shows the results in the form of cash and in a percentage of risk for each pair of currency pairs, and also appear in the form of a total cash risk in the graph separate window. You can organize the work of the risk calculator by running and disrupt the benefits of premeditation and price differences and commission calculations. You can also revise the visual display parameters. The index is available for two platforms MT4 and MT5.
      • #543 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market
        • #544 Collapse

Forex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets - it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times
          • #545 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
            • #546 Collapse

Market mein koi specific time nahi hota kay jis mein ap ko yaqeeni profit hoga, ap ko khud jo bhi time milay us mein analysis kar kay check karna hoga kay ap market ko samajh saktay hain ya nahi, agar samajh saktay hain to wo time ap kay liye perfect hoga.
              • #547 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management
                • #548 Collapse

forex trading ka ye ak best option ha ke is business mi koi bhi forex trader apniskill and experience ki bunyad per is buisness mi kisi bhi time jub ke us ko better trading signle mil rahy hoon wo trading ker sakta ha and is business mis e profit hasil ker skata ha is business mi muksoss time ki koi shart nahi ha.

• #549 Collapse

Check it- scale production of goods costs. GDP measures the total value of all goods and services produced in a country with M2 money supply calculates the total money supply of a particular currency.
                    • #550 Collapse

Does someone help me to know the best time for trade.

g ha ager ap ko forex forum my trade lagany my jab waqt milta ha tu ap kisi be waqt trade laga saqty ha ik achi trade lagany k leay ap ko news ke be information honi chaieay tah k ap ko market k rise or fall ka be pata chal saqy or ik best trade lagany my kamyab ho saqty ha or loss be kam kr saqty ha forex forum my ap k pass jitni skill hu gi ap trade itni he achi laga saqty ha....
                      • #551 Collapse

yes i am really happy with my trading life bro, trading with forex can give me more money and it's really good for us, make anything become better, trading is the best business, and handle the risk will become something crucial, you need to understand every step that can bring your life to the better

• #552 Collapse

Always be sure to check on the advantages offered by dealing in this market, but if you trade it as a hobby and do nThe level of macro-economic indicators are statistics that reflect the current state of the economy of a country depending on the particular area of ??the economy (industry, labor market, Trade and etc ...). In general these indicators are published at a specific time by government agencies and the private sector.

• #553 Collapse

Exactly! The only person is successful in this field who can fight with his mind, to control his greed and fear as well! Because these both things are the biggest cause to have loss! despite having enough knowledge !
                            • #554 Collapse

you need to learn how to use the terminal. Initially set the auction commensurate deposit. Once exposed several times (without changing settings in the lot size) and a pair of standard lots merged deposit. Now, first of all check the settings) after installation of the terminal. Currently, knowledge seems to be there

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #555 Collapse

i agree with you that greed is like a sin so forex business not depend on your greed. it is a profitable and it is depend on good analysis. here have no place of greed. so control your greed or fight your greediness to increases your profit. thanks

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X