From demo trading get exparinc and be Prepared for real trading.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #991 Collapse

Demo account bana hi is liye ha kay new trader wahan se trading ka thora experience hasil kar lein ta'k unhain real trading mein pareshani na ho. Demo account se hasil kiya gaya experience real trading mein bohot kam ata ha.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #992 Collapse

New comers k lye demo account bhut he helpfull hai. Real trading aur kisi bh mushkil ya kisi bh loss sy bachny k lye Sb sy Pehly demo try Karen.
      • #993 Collapse

Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for al investors must be learned so well does not come lossy large
        • #994 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focusin spite of currency intervention by central banks.
          • #995 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focusin spite of currency intervention by central banks.
            • #996 Collapse

I think I'm better than ever, I've lost my money in advance because my emotions are less stable when trading but now can discipline and I feel better than ever, although not able to get consistent profit. May we all be successful in this field. regardsReply With Quote Reply With QuoteQuote Originally Posted by fxgun View Post

• #997 Collapse

Basic analysis in the forex seeks to predict the value of the currency rate and direction in the market through the analysis of current economic conditions, the government and social policy factors within the framework of the business cycle. The foreign currency traders measure the economic situation of the state through the study of the level of macro-economic indicators

• #998 Collapse

Forex trading aik aisa business ha jis me experece ki boht zarorat ha. is k bad planning or stretegy ki zarorat ha is kay bagair ap earning ni kar sakte hain .
                  • #999 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha demo acocunt se hmen is business ka experince hasil ho skata ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me demo account ka use har trade me krna chahe ta k hm achi earning asani se kr skayn or success ho sakyn is business me
                    • #1000 Collapse

Forex market remains open to the four and twenty hour a day, every financial center (such as New York, in 1971 when the global markets have moved from fixed price to variable exchange rates. As a result, the size of the market and of immense liquidity, forex market has become the largest and most important financial markets in the world.
                      • #1001 Collapse

bohot acha mashwara hai apka zitnee bhee demo pe practice hogee utna apke liye acha hai because wahan koi loss ka katra ai hoga aur k liye real trade easy hojae gee aur apko khud pe confidece ajae ga
                        • #1002 Collapse

as many of us thought that there was a conspiracy had planned for him by "big players", they know what we think, and then they act contrary even steal our money, often we think of the reverse our decisions (when the market is in a position boarding while we sell). Then we start looking for someone to help us achieve 200 or 300 points, at least monthly, perhaps many of us work with providers Forex recommendations and who get our money without providing real help in achieving a decent profit. Many of us think of to stop trade in what some are already leaving the forex market, but I do not think most of us would be able to leave this market simply because we see it lasting a golden opportunity to have a private our work, which will bring us a fortune
                          • #1003 Collapse

demo trading mai waki kafi fiydha ho ta ha jis sy hum ko samjh mai ata ha k kam kesa karna ha or sat mai pratice bhi ho ti ha aik new treders k liye ye aik achi training ha or jub ap k samjh mai ajataha to phir ap real trading kar sktye ho

• #1004 Collapse

demo trading mai waki kafi fiydha ho ta ha jis sy hum ko samjh mai ata ha k kam kesa karna ha or sat mai pratice bhi ho ti ha aik new treders k liye ye aik achi training ha or jub ap k samjh mai ajataha to phir ap real trading kar sktye ho

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1005 Collapse

g bilkul dear ap ne theek kaha main ap ki bat se agree krta hun pehly demo se kuch experience or knowledge gain krne chahye then real account open kr ke trading krne chahye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X