How can i know to analyze trading charts ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

I think it is a very important and as traders we should be able to analyze a chart and it's going very well and all will be fine with a focus and all the good will and self control are very nice and all need the process and always wait would be very nice and all need process and hard work will be very good indeed.
    :)
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

i can know to analyze trading chart.Learn more and more to earn huge doller in Forex.Training is main way to learning.Reading book and demo practice is another way to learn.so every time we see charts when trading
      • #33 Collapse

i can know to analysis trading charts First time demo and then real account .every man can do the trade.if you invest and you earn to huge money.forex is a international business in the world.so every time we see chart the tradign
        • #34 Collapse

For every customer there needs to be someone who oversubscribed them the shares they bought, upright as there moldiness be a client in ordination for a merchandiser to get rid of his or her shares. This endeavour between buyers and histrion for the somebody toll on all several timeframes creates laxation piece somebody period bailiwick and harmonic factors quantity out. Using product to analyse stocks (or any business asset) can fill profits and also trammel essay.

• #35 Collapse

A rising market should see uphill loudness. Buyers enjoin progressive lottery and flaring joyfulness in inflict to rest actuation prices higher. Accretive terms and ritenuto intensity impart lack of portion and this is a warning of a potentiality turnaround.

• #36 Collapse

The buying or selling of currencies between 9pm and 8am local time. This type of transaction occurs when an investor takes a position at the end of the trading day in a foreign market that will be open while the local market is closed. The trade will be executed sometime that evening or early morning.

• #37 Collapse

ap pechle chat ka graph dakh ke age hone wale ke bare may jan sakte ha agar ap ko elam nahe hay aysa karne ka ato ap youtube se be sekh sakte ha gooogle se be buhut se materials melte ha ju ke is ke barey may bata dayte ha ap ko.....
                • #38 Collapse

this is really very good that you want to analyze the market chart window..... There are some traders who just analyze the chart for make trades but don't use other indicators....... If you want to learn about how to analyze the chart then you have to study about the candlestick patterns....... If you can have good knowledge about the chart window then you can make good analysis for make profitable trades...... So, you can have it through internet, download it and start reading.....
                  • #39 Collapse

apko forex forum pe hr qism ki help mlegi forex trading se related agr apko koi b msla hx to ap forex forum pe search kren apko zrur uske related posts aur threads mlenge agr ni hx to ap internet pe search kr skty hen
                    • #40 Collapse

mere bhai agar ap ko tarding chart anmalyse karne hen t0o ap ko kam se kam daily k chart study karne cahahen our her aik candel ki move ko bi.
                      • #41 Collapse

i love it ...trading ko agar apa nay analize karna hai to sub say pehlay aap ko yaha apy kaam ko samjhna ho ga k kesay kama ko kya jae aru samjh jae aap ko analyze karna hota hai k kesay trend jae ga...and i also like it ...
                        • #42 Collapse

i can know to analysis trading charts it is a good business and helpful demo acocunt .every man can do the forex. Finally we will must be success with in Forex business very soon.As Forex is our profession.so every time we see charts when trading
                          • #43 Collapse

Bhai Analyzing forex charts forex trading ka ak aam hisa hai kyun ke trading karne se phely humain sub se phely Analyzing charts ko hi dekhna parta hai phir hi hum achi trade kar saktay hai ... or achi trade or profit able trade karain gay to hi aap forex business main kamyab ho saktay hain.....
                            м.αqєєℓ ѕнαнzα∂
                            • #44 Collapse

us kay lya beta baal safed kerny perty hain phir ja ker wo position milti hai charts ko study kernay wali us may apko candels and confirm candle ko dekh ker order lagana perta hai with he the help of bolanger bands
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

agar ap fore treadinma aa kar ap es ka tagzia karna chahty hain to es ma phir ma aapko proper guideness nahi day sakta es ma ma new treader ho es leay mujey es barey makoi information nahi hay es leay es ma aapko chaheay kay ya aap es ma seniur members say mashwara lain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X