Do you encourage the idea of specialization in a specific pair ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

Yeh to pairs per depand karta ha , kuch pairs ziada trader ki jati hain Q k un main ziada fluctuation hoti ha , jis say trading taizi say ki ja sakti ha, kuch pairs main market sust hoti ha , to jo trader jis pair main ziada trader karta ha woh us main specialize ho jata ha aur us main easily profit earn kiya ja sakta ha, yeh trader per depend karta ha...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

I myself am pleased with EU and it pairs that many traders are also good a newbie or someone who has been very professional and as traders we have to be ready and all will be fine with a focus and all the good will and self control are very good indeed.
      :(
      • #33 Collapse

g han aisa hona bi chaheye. takeh ap ko kam se kam kisis aik markety ma to maharat ho our ap usi pe trade kar ke apna profit hasil kar saken./
        • #34 Collapse

should concentrate on one pair only to become successful trader. Because trading on so many pairs is too difficult one and unable to make some profit in right way. Always adopt some better strategy in the market to become successful,,,
          • #35 Collapse

you do encourage the idea of specialization ina specific pair it is a good business and helpful demo acocunt .every man can do the forex. Finally we will must be success with in Forex business very soon.As Forex is our profession.so i think most traders prefer trading
            • #36 Collapse

We should concentrate on one pair only to become successful trader. Because trading on so many pairs is too difficult one and unable to make some profit in right way. Always adopt some better strategy in the market to become successful.
              • #37 Collapse

Hello every one

I think most traders prefer trading in a specific pair any way this topic not for the best pairs or the most Popular
                but I ask do you encourage the idea of specialization in a specific pair or what it is called specialization in a specific pair
                for example I hear from trader I can analyse in GPB/USD but i can't analyse in USD/JPY is this right way to develop him self in analyse ?

• #38 Collapse

me to kaho ga k hum jb ye kam start kare to hum ko shuru me he ek he pair pay kam karna chahye ku k is pay jb b hum koi kam karty hain to us me hum expert ho jaty hain aur hum ko kam me expert he rehna chahye.
                  • #39 Collapse

Hello every one

I think most traders prefer trading in a specific pair any way this topic not for the best pairs or the most Popular
                    but I ask do you encourage the idea of specialization in a specific pair or what it is called specialization in a specific pair
                    for example I hear from trader I can analyse in GPB/USD but i can't analyse in USD/JPY is this right way to develop him self in analyse ?

• #40 Collapse

Bhi jan ma to apko yhe recommended krnga k ap na euro usd ka pair chose krlo take esma spread b kam hota h r movmnt b easy he hoti h ap smj ajati h esma ako jab ap dekho gay to apko b pta chal jayga...
                      • #41 Collapse

you do encourage the idea of specialization in a specific pair you are student then part time trade is a best.but if you are profession for forex tarder than long time trade is a best.if you can long trade .so i think most traders prefer thing
                        • #42 Collapse

nice g the idea of specialization in a specif pair.forex is a international business and very easy.he can remove greed because greed end your balance. so i thin most traders prefer treading...
                          • #43 Collapse

you do encourage the idea of specializzation in a specifi pair Greed is very dangerious for Forex market.we should avoid it always time and should learn more by demo practice.real account is a very helpful.so i think most traders prefer trading in a trading
                            • #44 Collapse

you do encourage the idea of specialization ina specifie pair Greed and emotion are very harmful for Forex business I think forex is a very smart business.i know forex can change your life and income.so your life and income.so i ask do you encourage the idea of the thing all news
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Forex trading is a great trading online and international business by which a person can do real trade online as a trader and able to get maximum profits online. But All you have to do is hard hard work. I am a new trader also I am a new member on Forex forum that is why I am unable to ans you completely.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X