Can we entirely depend on pattern in trading Forex?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can we entirely depend on pattern in trading Forex?
    Hello every one
    Who trader which depend only on pattern ?
    can any one leave all indicators like macd - zigzag - rsi and working only on pattern like Wedges - Triangles - Head and Shoulders
    I see pattern don't make small profit but make great profit and I confirmed this theory, especially this month in the trade have won a lot this way but need more Training and more study
    and now I ask you
    can you depend on pattern ?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i think if you have good analysis and have good pattern and that work you have to practice much in trading in demo and then you can use it in real trading to get success in trading to make profit
    • #3 Collapse

most traders that exists in the forex trading world have the ability to use or depend on patterns through the use of indicators that exists in the forex exchange world.
      • #4 Collapse

Especially important are boxes that penetrate support or resistance levels, since volume confirms penetrations A "power box" is one in which both height and width increase substantially. Power boxes provide excellent confirmation of a breakout. A narrow box, due to light volume, casts doubt on the validity of a breakout in question.
        • #5 Collapse

In Forex trading i think that we can not entirely depend on the patter for trading... because it does not gives all the complete information that is required by the trader to trade and earn good profits.. use your skills, analysis and experience ......
          • #6 Collapse

you can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so i see pattern do not make small profit but make great profit.Especially important are boxes that penetrate support or resistance levels, since volume confirms penetrations A "power box" is one in which both height and width increase substantially.
            • #7 Collapse

i think ek trader ko sirf pattern per hi depend nahi rehna chahye!!usay chahye k wo apni trade me indicators bhi use kre or apni trade me ziada hardworking kre taake profit ziada ho trade me!!!
              • #8 Collapse

for now i will say i am much worried every time i lose some amount in trading. i am not confident in my ability to recover yet that is why i easily get worried every time i incurred some losses. that is why i have stopped trading for now
                • #9 Collapse

we cn entirely depend on pattern in trading forex.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so i see pattern do not make small profit.
                  • #10 Collapse

bhai market me trend patter ko hi follow krna behter hotaha g fore xme market move krti ha trend ko nazar me rakh k ap b trend ko hi follow kia kro forex me koi indicator use na hi kia jay is me to behter ha g
                    • #11 Collapse

we can depend on patten in trading forex.forex is not depend her luck.forex depend only one the knowledge and experience.you can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so i see pattern do not make small profit but make great profit................................
                      • #12 Collapse

bhai ap kafi expert trader lagty hn hamen is liay ham to ye hi kehty hn ay hamen pattern kay bary main nahi pata hy abhi wasy hm try to kr rahy hn kafi is business ko learn karny ki lakin ye aik boht hi bara business hy.
                        • #13 Collapse

mera jahan tak man na hai to humein forex trading mein indicators per bilkul bhe depend nahee kerna chaye es se humein kafinuksan hosakta hai mere nazdeek yeah kafi risky hota hai zyada ter mujhe to indicators per and yeah jo dignals wagera hote hain in se loss he hota hai esliye mere khayal sey huemin apne trading chart ko in sey clean rekhna chaye
                          • #14 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Especially important are boxes that penetrate support or resistance levels, since volume confirms penetrations A "power box" is one in which both height and width increase substantially. Power boxes provide excellent confirmation of a breakout.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X