The registrations of broker ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

yes i agree with u that learni ng is too much important in forex if u donot learn then u will not remain long time in forex so learn forex first and then invest it will be good for u forex is the real buisniss from which u can earn thousand of the dollers. we never earn profit from trading and if you have no knowledge and experience about trading then you may get many loss from trading. If you have knowledge and skills then you earn huge profit from forex trading and make your dreams in real.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

I think this topic does not appeal to any trader but I think is very important topic any professional trader may be fooled in that however this subject These legal subjects do not require a professional trader knows all these things because threads do not belong to trade, but specific laws to protect the trader
      • #18 Collapse

g han main aap ko aik baat batana chahun ga ke iss kaam main agr aap ko success haasil krna ha to aap iss baat ka khyaal rakhen ke aap iss kaam ko pori tarah se legally kr rahey hen nahi to aap ko bht sa nuksaan ho sakta ha iss liye aap iss account pr kaam krney se pehley iss ki registration krwa len to behtar ha
        • #19 Collapse

We can trust on FSA regulated brokers very much and these brokers are very good for us and due to these we can make good profit in the market. Registration no is also given to broker and which is displays on the broker main page.

• #20 Collapse

G han dosto aik achay trading broker ka register b hona zarori ha is tarha hamain ya b pata chalta ha kay ya aik ba atmad trading broker ha or ya hamaray sath koe farad nhe karay ga or ya hamarey investment ko lay kar bagghay ga nhe .
            • #21 Collapse

it i9s true that it is a detailed and well defined process in order to trading and become a broker, but we will be able to register ourselves for one time only, then the benefits of this would be a lot and it can be really helpful for us to earn well.
              • #22 Collapse

g bhai jaan apne jo baat kahe hai mai apki baat say agree karta hu per mai samjta hu humya insta forex say best broker or koi nhe mile ga kiu k humay insta per bonus earning kar advantage hasil hota hai
                • #23 Collapse

Brokers would register their companies in the country concerned. So that their presence must be seen in the list of state regulators. Regulation is important to ensure clients can trade on the broker safely.
                  • #24 Collapse

the registration of broker.forex is not depend her luck.forex depend only one the knowledge and experience.you can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so there are types of registration like membership and business.
                    • #25 Collapse

There many registered brokers and the main association is FSA regulated brokers and in this way when we select a broker for trading then we should select such a trusted broker so that we can easily invest with them in order to make good profit as well.

• #26 Collapse

broker ki registeration ki bht zada importance hoti jis sa ap ko broker ka baray mein info milti ya best broker ka nehi aur ap easily apni invest sa trading start kar sakty aur 24 hour live support honi chye
                        :cool::cool::cool:
                        • #27 Collapse

dear bilkul theek kaha ap ne ke forex pe trading karne ke lie ap ko as a broker registered bhi ho skate hain is ka ap ko bahut bara faida ho ga ap traders ke bonus bhi le sako ge r un ko un ke bonus ki payment bhi kar saken ge
                          • #28 Collapse

foerx trading big bussiness ha bahi ap ko abhi just eak forum k through bonuce lay rahy ho to ap itna monye kah se ivest karo ge ap nye ya socha ho ga k jis trhn hum free main idare
                            • #29 Collapse

dear yeh achi baat hai k ap as a broker Forex main kaam karna chahty ho lakin dear mujhy nai pata k is ke registration kaise hoti hai is liye main ap ko galat guide nai karna chahta...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

hello dear i do not know about it more my dear but in my opinion must ask every broker my dear it is register by esn or fac then make your account here my dear because some broker is a scam here the run away to take our money so be care full.....

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X