Which analysis you trust in it and why ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Hello every one
    Do you trust In News analysis or technical analysis ?
    my opinion :
    we know that technical analysis Skip to News analysis but most times Technical Analysis is honest some times we hear news good about GBP but we find GBP go down I don't why may be there is some times There are false news While The technical analysis is honest
    what about your opinion ??
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

according to me i trust on technical analysis it is very much good and give you help to find good trend so that you can get profit by patience and fundamental analysis are also very much profitable
    • #3 Collapse

Technical analysis is best one than news analysis because news trading is very risky and sometimes we lose money too. so always analyze the market technically first and then make some order in the market to make positive pips in the market easily to become successful.
      • #4 Collapse

me forex me apnay khud k analysis pay he yakeen karta hon aur meray khyal me jo insan khud he analysis karna seekh jata hai usay kaam karna asan ho jata hai.aur wo kaam ko kar leta hai.
        • #5 Collapse

Yes forex trading mei technical analysis bht important hoti hain news kabhi kabhi false bhi ho jati hain but technical analysis true prediction karti hai so hamain trading mei fundamental and technical both analysis karni chahye taky forex trading successfully kar saken.
          • #6 Collapse

i believe on technical analysis because technical analysis 95% predict true trend of the currency. technically analyse karna thora mushkil to hai lekin bht profitable b hai is liye hamain is ko ziada prefer karna chahye
            • #7 Collapse

Technical and valuable analysis are the two things in Forex trading that will lead you to the profitable environment... Forex is a big business we should focus on it ... try to learn Forex as much as you can it requires hard working skills and experience... so that you can make profits...by using your skills
              • #8 Collapse

always analyze the market technically first and then make some order in the market to make positive pips in the market easily to become successful.forex trading mei technical analysis bht important hoti hain news kabhi kabhi false bhi ho jati hain but technical analysis true prediction karti hai
                • #9 Collapse

the analysis you trust in it .plan is most important thing for doing best trading with forex, so make good and strong plan before investing real money in the forex market, if plan is poor then surely result will.so it is believe it.
                  • #10 Collapse

han ji ap ki baat kafi had tak theek hai kyoun ke aisa baar bht hota hai ke ap ka technical analysis fail ho jata hai kyoun ke news asi ati hai ke ap ne jo technical analysis kya hota hai os ka trend change hota hai is liye main yahi kahon ga ke ap phele news ko dekhen
                    • #11 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: kashi2kashi پيغام ديکھيے
                      according to me i trust on technical analysis it is very much good and give you help to find good trend so that you can get profit by patience and fundamental analysis are also very much profitable
                      in my opinion , technical analysis is very better then news analysis , we can't skip totally news analysis because we can get information and knowledge from news,
                      • #12 Collapse

mere bhai ma ne kabi bi koi analysis ni kia ma to hamesha market ko dekh k trade hi karta hun k market ka trend kai ha usi hisab se trading start kar deta hun.
                        • #13 Collapse

when i have discovered that the fundamental analysis is so demanding, since then i have decided to stay by and use the technical analysis which has been more acceptable to me because you can even do the technical analysis offline and as well on paper.
                          • #14 Collapse

exactly technical analysis is very importan because it helps us to take steps very carefully appply all the strategy and with 100 % confidence so that there will be no chance of losing money
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Well 3 analysis main se main sab se ziada technical analysis par focus rakhta hon kyun technical analysis hi woh wahid analysis hai jo apko market ka ek virtual image dekha deta hai jo k fundamentals or figures se pata nahi chalta. Or market main sentiments ko maloom krna lagbak na mumkin hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X