Which analysis you trust in it and why ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

The forex trading is a business that require hardworking to become successful. The luck can also contribute sometime but not all time. Therefore one should focus more on hardworking aside from relying on success and this forum is helping us as this forum is best
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

I tthnk technikall is best lykin aapki baat thkh hy k some times USD bht strong lag ra hota hy lykin wessa hota nhi hy or USD bht weak ho jata hy so humen experience gain karna chhaye or pata hona hchaye k eysa bhe hota hy
      • #63 Collapse

forex main market ki movement ko check karny kay laye signals news and analysis most important factors hain aur in kay zareye ap market ttrend ki movement ko asanni say samaj sakty hain aur subs ay best technical and fundamental analysis ko agr time per follow ker lia jaye to ap aiks trong trade open ker sakty hain
        • #64 Collapse

first, you need to know your own characteristic, and then try to get one of many methods which is suitable with it and then master it, make sure that we only need to take something simple and easy to understand , and it will make us know how to develop our skill and maximize it, we do not need to follow some methods for making best results but at last just trap us at bad situation and complicated

• #65 Collapse

Technical analysis is best one than news analysis because news trading is very risky and sometimes we lose money too. so always analyze the market technically first and then make some order in the market to make positive pips in the market easily to become successful. .,.,.,..,
            • #66 Collapse

yes you are right brother and i agree with you. this business is fully trusted and market analysis is so important in this business. technical analysis is also important factor in this business.ap ko market pe nazar rakhni chaye specially up and down pe.
              • #67 Collapse

dear aap ki anylsis wali baat bilkul theek hy hamien chahiey kih ham trust ky saath markeet ka anylsis kareen taa kih ham achy trader ban kar achi earning kar sakien joo kih hamary liy best hy
                • #68 Collapse

dear very nice post i like it and appreciated it but i m new at this place so i cant reply but i know that your thread is very best to learn for all the peoples of forex,.
                  • #69 Collapse

Dear, jahan tak mera khyaal hai to main samjta hun k humen techincal analysis ko he use karna chahiye aur is sy humen ek acha trend mil sakta hai
                    • #70 Collapse

I think new trader need a very good market experience in forex so their first aim should be very good learning with demo learning in forex its very important to learn about some good analysis like technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and a new trader should try to learn about forex rules implementation also

• #71 Collapse

very nice post i like it but i am new at here so i cant reply of your thread but i knoe that this forum is best i like
                        • #72 Collapse

may to trade ka mutaliq itna to nahi janta magrr mary dosat ka kehna hay ka is may app technicall analysiz bahtar hain
                          • #73 Collapse

i trust tech analysis too bro thnx yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon
                            • #74 Collapse

Based on me my spouse and i trust in technical analysis This really is very much good AS WELL AS offer people assistance to search for good trend that you consider profit from patience ALONG WITH fundamental analysis are very much profitable
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

this analysis you trust in it I think gold and silver are highly speed metal in Forex trade. Forex is a part time business.some people can be trade long time I think this.so we know that analysis skip n=to news analysis but most time analysis is honest times

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X