Are you able to earn?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #256 Collapse

salam bhai g trading main wo insan is k qabil hota hai jis k pass knowlege ka pahar ho jis a pass learning ho wohe is ko ache se handle kar sakta hain mere pass itni informtion to ni per main is se bht khush hun yeh bht he acha busniss hai kam az kam is per ghr baith kar acha khasa earn to kar skte hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #257 Collapse

i am also agree that i am able to earn the money by using of forex bcaz it is a great palteform,,,

• #258 Collapse

Apka question theak se smj nhi aya but agr ap ye khena chahte hen k ap forex se kitna or kese kama skte hen to ye boht simple he ap yahan pe b eski knoweldge le skte hen or mukhtalif sites hen jo forex ki knoweldge deti hen ap us se knoweldge len tab he forex me enter hon
        • #259 Collapse

Dear i m in the Forex trading near about 04 month . During this period i have face the loss and profit both in my trade . Forex trading give me the more as per my expectation . Forex trading is only one business which is give the more in the short time of period if you have a good investment with the combination of good experience and knowledge .
          • #260 Collapse

yes now i am able to earn the money by using forex trading bcaz it is great plateform and we can earn a lot of money from it

• #261 Collapse

dear friends we have a chance to make our money well and i also making money from this and i can see that you have a chance to need this and we can see this and also you can this.and i have a chance to make our money from this and you can see this....................................
              • #262 Collapse

salam, bro ye mera 2sara month hai trading krtey huay, phely tu loss he hua lekin ab market ka analysis krna a gia hai, is liay ab umeed krta hun k main profit he earn kron ga har trade per , sab ko ye kahon ga k market ka analysis kr k trade krain
                • #263 Collapse

my dear forex se best koi b business nahi jismein koi b trader apni skils or forex knowledge ko use krk best earning kr sakta hai forex ek best or easy way of earning hai is liye mein samjta hoon har trader ko chahiye kwoh forex ka proper knowledge gain krey or forex se faida ley
                  • #264 Collapse

Yes i am be able to earn money from this business because i have high knowledge and i am doing more hard work about this business for making good income in short time.I know that this is a risky business therefore i am doing trading carefully.
                    • #265 Collapse

if we are diligent practice then we will be easier and quicker to understand how to trade properly and appropriately. Because the key to becoming a successful person in the field of trading is to understand the trading

• #266 Collapse

I have an experience altogether different. on a particular day My first 6 trades closed in profit. Thereafter out of the 7 trades 3 closed in profit and 4 in loss. The over all net result was 3.4 $ loss. I have started seriously thinking that something is wrong somewhere. Where, I have yet to find out.
                        • #267 Collapse

might not be something that we could get with instant way .. definitely whose name learning .. reform themselves and others .. if there might be an instant success minded .. maybe that person can also instantly fall

• #268 Collapse

Yes forex ek esa business he joki hame achha money earnkarneka chance deta he.So hame forex ko hamara knowledge ke hisab se karna chahie.
                            • #269 Collapse

G han bhai main earnning kr sakta hai aur main signals bhi sell krta haun . Forex ek best business hai aur is smain kam krna bhi boht asan hai aur mujhy yeh business boht ziyada pasand hai ..//...
                              Get Daily Forex Signals and also the Daily crypto Signals
                              For free. And if you need any help about the forex and crypto market live chat is available for you.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #270 Collapse

forex trading me kamyabi ke leye acha knowldge or expirionce nd musalsal hardwork he aapko kamyaab kry ga or forex trading me zeda tr wo he loag kamyaab hoty hain jo forex trading me sinioer hoty hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X