forex trading k liya kia kia hna chya,
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #706 Collapse

but in general, we can say that the Forex markets are trading shorter-lived than the processes that take place in other markets operations. Most of the traders in the Forex markets do not leave their positions open throughout the night, where it includes a fee called the "extension fee". The much smaller than the currency market the stock market, making the learning process more difficult. I see that the best Forex
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #707 Collapse

Forex broker is an intermediary between the rolling and the currency market. Currency exchange retail is not possible without a brokerage in Forex Services. To find the best forex broker among hundreds of companies that operate on the Internet is not an easy task. That is why the

• #708 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
        • #709 Collapse

My dear friends forex trading business ko poor peoples bhi kar sakte hain. un ke pas bas ek computer ho or internet ka connection ho or phir wo pakistan forex forum ko join kar ke is par posting kar ke is ke bonus se real trading kar ke profit earn kar sakte hain.
          • #710 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling
            • #711 Collapse

Is business k liye hmary pass hmeshah proper knowledge honi chahe kyun k is business me hmen hmeshah achi knowledge se hi hm achi earning kr skayn gyn asani se isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me proper knowledge se kam kreen
              • #712 Collapse

Successful traders in the currency market belong to the backgrounds are not necessarily linked to traffickers in much the economic domain, there are engineers or doctors or the foundation staff or students
                • #713 Collapse

first of all you have to seek forex trading and gets complete knowledge and for that it is better to do posting on this forum so that you will know complete about forex trading and then start trading on live account but with that you should have demo account for checking new plans before applying on live account.
                  • #714 Collapse

Bro poor hu ya rich is say forex say koi link ni koi be ana chay woh a sakta hy bus usay learning or knowledge huna bht zoroori hy taky woh loss kam say kam kar sakty ,
                    • #715 Collapse

Yes, i am agree with your opinion that every body should to fight with their mind to stop greed. Greed is really harmful matter for any forex trader. It is risky business. So don't be greedy in this business.

• #716 Collapse

You can take advantage of doubling earnings by using the leverage that can be used simple presence snapped of the special requirements of the tools that will help you and let you select your own risk

• #717 Collapse

forex trading ka liye hamye investing ke zarorat hote hai aur is ma kamyab hone ka liye acha knowledge cahye forex trading sab ka liye hai ese har koie use kar skta hai.
                          • #718 Collapse

Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter, the misconceptions must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts this clear so that the rolling start active dependence on what It has the correct information.In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.
                            • #719 Collapse

IAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level(360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #720 Collapse

aane waale logon ko chaiye hai k wo pehle is ki proper knowledge len guidance len taake wo forex trading me ache taareke se kaam kren aur is me experience thoda bht bhi ho tou hm is me kaam krskte hain Forex main sab sy zaarori chiz knowledge or experience hy, ager aap ka experience hy to aap achi earning kr stky hen, new bie pely Forex ko learn kary

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X