forex trading k liya kia kia hna chya,
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #421 Collapse

dear forex trading is a simple business and if you want to make money here then i think that the more important thing is knowledge and learning about this business.if you have proper command in this business then you can easily enter in to this business and can make money..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #422 Collapse

yar sab say asan cheeez me yehi kahun ga k humen chiay k hum log jo hen apna bonus say kam chalaen he only needs a computer with internet connection his CNIC card scan and domicile scan my dear frnd ye chhaiay
      • #423 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management
        • #424 Collapse

agr koi poor admi h to uko sab sa phele google or youtube sa forex ko full learn karna chahiye yaahn par bot zaida information mojood h phr usko demo pa 3 month practice karni cahhiye or usk usko forum sa bonous hasil karna cahhiye
          • #425 Collapse

• #426 Collapse

In order to maintain this gain mainly depends on the desire of the rolling, but statistics show that 80% of the trading in Forex lasts for 7 days or less, and that 40% of which expire in less than two days. In general, the traders in the Forex market to close their positions when they are making profits from these deals. While working "stop loss point" when the loss of up to a certain point, or when there become another status code and rolling decide to transfer money to it.

• #427 Collapse

forex mai trading kerne ke liye app ko koish kerne hote hai ke app jo hai wo hamesha market mai ache tarha se apne knowledage ko gain kerahe aur koish kerahe ke app jo hai wo hamesha money management ke sath chale.
                • #428 Collapse

Forex trading k liye computer and net connection ka hona laazmi hai aor in ko use karna bhi aana chaye is k bager trading nahee ho sakti
                  • #429 Collapse

my dear forex sab k liye hai agar koi poor forex ko join karna chahta hai tu easily kar sakta hai bonus hasil kar k bus us k liye ap ko posting karni hogi iss k ilawa earning karne k liye ap k pass knowledge aur experience huna bht zarori hai.
                    :o love FOREX without any condition :o
                    • #430 Collapse

brother poor admi kay liye investment ki need or internet and pc ki need hoti hai forex trading online business hai jiss me internet or pc ya leptop hona zaroori hai and forex ka proper knowledge or experience jiss say earning hogi ap ko knowledge or experience forum account say mil jaye ga or invest bhi apko forum say bonus kay toor par mil jaye gi
                      • #431 Collapse

Combined with the simple examination, technical examination will be thought to be self-sufficient within the good sense in which it might be employed on your own without worrying about additional in a prosperous trade throughout the foreign currency market. Used, equally strategies of examination are utilized electric. ketb encouraged in neuro-scientific technical examination Forex trading
                        • #432 Collapse

dear brother......pehli baat to yeh hai k forex trading busines interested to hai aur es may yeh hoa chahiye k ek rule hai k es may money managemant k sath kaam kery .....
                          • #433 Collapse

dear forex me trading k liye knowledge or perhaps skills or even experience ki bohat zarorat hoti he forex me phir ham bohat achi trading kar sake ge agar ye na ho to help ham asani se trad nahi kar sakte as well as loss ho jaye ga

• #434 Collapse

Forex trading ky liya kaya hna chya agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan forex forum trading
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #435 Collapse

Requirements of the Forex trading.
                                Internet
                                Knowledge
                                ComplComputer
                                Strategy
                                Proper time.
                                You are work the market andcearn the money regular.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X