Why you choose forex trading ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1531 Collapse

The main participants in the foreign exchange market were: central banks, commercial banks, financial institutions, reserve funds, commercial companies and retail investors. The main reasons for share them in the foreign exchange market are: earning profits from fluctuations in currencies (speculative
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1532 Collapse

asalam o alikum my friends forex AK bohot hi acha busniss hai magar proper learning ke bad. bcoz I like it
      • #1533 Collapse

my daer ya ik boht hi cah kam ha jsi main hu8m boht hi achi earnin haisl kr sakty hain so i chose this

• #1534 Collapse

My dear friends forex trading ek online worldwide international business ha jis ko pori dunya ke log kar skate hain. main ne forex trading business ko is liye chose kia ha ke main is business ko apne ghar main beth kar easily kar sakta hon.
          • #1535 Collapse

Forex hamain ye opportunity provide krta hy keh hum is sey unlimited profit kama sakain aur apni life ko behtar kr sakain. Yeh as compared to other online businesses, is ko join krna buhat easy hy aur is sey aap ghar bethay aik acha profit bana saktey hain aur apni life ko shandar bana saktey hain aur future ko secure kr saktey hain.

• #1536 Collapse

If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better
              • #1537 Collapse

"

dekhen na ji ab forex ko he choose kerna hai na itni berozgari hai ghurabt chai hui hai her taraf say may humy to forex he aik acha and reliable business nazer aati hai jis may at-least paisa to hai na

"

• #1538 Collapse

kewnki mere pass koye awr kaam nahi hai apni studies k sat sat forex trading business kar k apni pocket money generate kar laita hon, or umeed karta hon agay inshallah ma or ziyada success hasil karonga.
                  • #1539 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily
                    • #1540 Collapse

Forex traders that they can realize their profits, both in bullish or bearish market situation in the stock market traders can profit not only with rising stock prices. Forex traders also can achieve both in the ascending or descending trends profits. Forex Trading may be dangerous, but with the ability to configure a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.

• #1541 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations can invest This error is due to poor circulation plan and poor money management strategy. Once the conclusion of trading transactions, create a protective stop loss orders for taking into account that these orders be realistic and not utopian. Traders often uses fictional orders not only because these commands has been successful in the past. If you missed locate stop-loss order, this means that you have sinned Art nn analysis.

• #1542 Collapse

i choose Forex trading because it is the world wide online no one business and i love it and everyone else loves it too because it really is like and love able so that,s why i choose this business.

• #1543 Collapse

dear ma aik student hon or apni studies k sat ma koi jub nahi kar skata tha is lia ma nay forex trading business part time start kia or allah ka shukar ha ma ba asani apni studies k sat sat forex trading business kar k apni pocket money generate kar laita hon, or umeed karta hon agay inshallah ma or ziyada success hasil karonga.

• #1544 Collapse

Hello everyone
                              It is an honor for me to meet you In this beautiful and wonderful Forum

Because you erened a lot of money
                              Wish all of yours good trading.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1545 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X