Win 550000 (Five lac Fifty Thousand Rupees) every month.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #346 Collapse

mere bhai in contests me pass hona bohat mushkil hota hai mene bhi try kiya tha but pass nhi ho paya is lye kiun ke bohat bare bare trader jo kafi experienced hote hain woh he contests me part le kar agey nikal sakte hain .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #347 Collapse

Forex important selection of a company be chosen forex brokers via the Internet of the most important decisions taken by the investor. And for this it is very important to make an informed decision in this regard. Internet sites and forums indicative Arab and contain a lot of articles, lessons and topics related to forex companies and their assessment. It is important that the investor read such articles before selecting a broker who will deal with it. In this context, we have at the site of the "Daily Forex" to put a large number of resident reports about Forex global companies, Oqraoha carefully before making Aqrarkm.h

• #348 Collapse

Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for al investors must be learned so well does not come lossy large

• #349 Collapse

all experienced in their own skin. Real inaction pushes sometimes erroneous actions and bad consequences. Moose unpleasant thing, but it saves time and nerves, it is desirable from the beginning novice to master the science of when, where and how many points to put the stop loss.

• #350 Collapse

Penguins all to enjoy Forex locator.com test and I really enjoyed that the past. You know I am a former member of Forex Trader and I am really enjoying this forum food stamp. get this forum no need of investment.
            • #351 Collapse

I do not know. $ 5 on deposit - this one deal. That is, the newcomer will be a unique chance. Enters wrong - will merge immediately. And it is not clear what effect this will make it. It may be upset because of the five so that it no longer returns to the trade.

• #352 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                • #353 Collapse

bhai jan yeh baat krna bohat asan ha kah hum forex trading sa rich ho skte hain thats true app ho skte ho magar hum log kuch bataoun ko ignore kr dete hain jese kah rich hone ka leya ya successful hone ka leya humein mahnat bhi krne hoti ha and woh asan nhi hote ha.
                  • #354 Collapse

dear achi chez share ki ha ap ne logo kay sath yr humy participate zror krna chahye es ma kyu kay humy ens se boht information b mlti ha aur es kay ilawa hum contest ma win b kr skty hain aur winner kay lye yaha achey prize hain to ma to sb traders ko es ma participate krny ka kahu ga.
                    • #355 Collapse

There are many ways in which they can avoid high risks in the forex markets are many,but the basic tools used by the majority of investors are "stop loss - stop loss point", "Collection of profits - take profits" and "identify transactions - orders limit orders ". Where it is possible and through these tools that the reduction of Probabilistic risk and increase profit.
                      • #356 Collapse

Verify the idea clicked training to explain to through forex gurus throughout forex demonstration bill as well as key in the idea within the bill can help you a lot genuine as well as, Our god eager find out

• #357 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation

• #358 Collapse

Currency decided Elly end up being easy to examine as well as Alasebred in which a lesser amount of These specs are mixed together within the greenback plus the european foreign currency within the beloved with the european plus the yen, My partner and i believe it is very good throughout buying and selling

• #359 Collapse

greed is the most difficult thing to handle in my trade, more bigger capital that i use for trade more greed appear in my mind, so i got difficult to handle account with big capital in it, to control my greed i only use small capital to trade and make some trading account
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #360 Collapse

Of course,greed it is one of the factors that cause the loss in forex trading where makes you take the wrong decisions do not have any truth basis and makes you only see profit and thus make mistakes caused the loss, the forex trader must fights greed and you can use capital management and define the objectives pursued and relies on experience in access to profit

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X