What is scalping?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

Basically scalping is profiting from rather small moves in the market. A scalper trader will only stay in the market for seconds to minutesat a time.
    Forex scalping is the art of using high leverage and a large number of short term trades to make a steady profit.
    Usually, only 1 to 10 pips are targeted for each trade. Trading is done on the major currencies. The majority of intraday scalpers tend to be futures players....
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

forex main hamain smaal profit hasil karnay k liay scalping kar k bhi kaam kar saktay hain and is main up trend main sell laga kar faidah uthaiya ja sakta hai
      • #33 Collapse

yeh post apki kafi maloomat faraham kr rahi hai yaha par jitne bhi users hain un sub kay liye or is post kay hawalay say main ye kahta hun kay scalping aik strategy hai jis main log short term tradin gkarte hain par ye aik flop strategy hai jis say mostly loss hi hota hai
        • #34 Collapse

dear main nain is k baray main itna pera nahain tha k scapling kiya hoti hai laikn yeh post daikh ker sab jaan gay hoon k yeh kiya hai.
          • #35 Collapse

dear scalping is a techniques in which yuo place small orders for short time and make money quickly.i think that it is not a good thing because by this you can lose easily because you use more and more leverage and also lot size.so it takes your account towards loss.
            • #36 Collapse

One prominent technique for exchanging the Forex is the scalping the system for scalping is utilized by dealers with little record estimate by and large. this is on account of the record size can not survive a long haul floods of the Forex.
              • #37 Collapse

What is scalping agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar work karty ho to is my ap bhot achy sy trading
                • #38 Collapse

there are two kind of trading on this market,when a trader do trading with small time then it is known as scalping and when a trader do trading with long time period that trading is known as trading.
                  • #39 Collapse

What is the scalping of the pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap is my agar ap is my agar work karty ho
                    • #40 Collapse

Do not count the chickens before time. Profit is not received until the closing of the transaction. The market gives and the market takes back fast enough.

• #41 Collapse

Need training and discipline to trade at different stages of trade. With the right training, trading becomes simple, but it takes time. It takes many hours of preparation before any transaction is carried out.

• #42 Collapse

scalping asal mein ek aisi trading technique hai ke jis ko use karte hue ap kam pips ke profit banate hain apka stop loss bhi chota hota hai aur apka take profit bhi chota hota hai.
                          • #43 Collapse

What is the paksitan forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap is my agar work karty

• #44 Collapse

market main tradeinter kanr ao 1 mint bad he he us ko cut ar lena hedging kahlata hai es ko app ko short term time frame mai karna hota hai ores main big risk hota haitrade ka
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

yes my dear friend you are right and i am also agree with you. aap ne scalping k bare mein all information share ki ha jo uper wo sahi hai and ab mein kia baton kyun k aap ne sab kuch to describe kar diya hai scalping k bare main.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X