What is an Expert Advisor?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1021 Collapse

"

An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1022 Collapse

"

An Expert Advisor is a piece of software scrawled specifically for the MetaTrader Construction. An Skilled Adviser can righteous apprize traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically finish the trades on a live account.

"

• #1023 Collapse

I think an expert advisor for me so bad and I don't like it and it's very bad for me and I prefer to do the trading and manual trading in a way that's very appealing to me and make me happy.

• #1024 Collapse

"

An Expert Advisor is a piece of software scrawled specifically for the MetaTrader Construction. An Skilled Adviser can righteous apprize traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically finish the trades on a live account.

"

• #1025 Collapse

"

"

• #1026 Collapse

"

Expert advisor simple mean a automated way of trading, it is a robot that automatically open trade for you even when you are not around to do that, you do not have to do anything but as a new trader i do not advice that you start your trading career with robot but that can be costly at the long run

"

• #1027 Collapse

Assalam.O.Alaikum friends i have a advise for you that every one should do work on a demo account through demo account you will learn so many things after getting experience on demo account you should go on live account for real trade.

• #1028 Collapse

"

"

• #1029 Collapse

"

Expert advisor simple mean a automated way of trading, it is a robot that automatically open trade for you even when you are not around to do that, you do not have to do anything but as a new trader i do not advice that you start your trading career with robot but that can be costly at the long run

"

• #1030 Collapse

"

"

• #1031 Collapse

"

"

• #1032 Collapse

"

"

• #1033 Collapse

"

"

• #1034 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1035 Collapse

I think an expert advisor for me so bad and I don't like it and it's very bad for me and I prefer to do the trading and manual trading in a way that's very appealing to me and make me happy.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X