What is an Expert Advisor?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

dear bhai jan ex[pert advisor software ka hesa he es men rebot ke name se bhe jante hen yeh khud trade lagata he or close bhe kartya he lekin ziada loss karta he men ese use nhe karta
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

my friends according to me the best way to find a good trade is by app-ling proper technical studies while predicting it. there are various techniques which you can apply in order to find the exact trend of market.
      • #18 Collapse

expert advisor wohi log hotay hain jo success hotay hain ess mei mukamal torr pe... wo mehnat kartay hain forex mei.
        • #19 Collapse

Practiced advisor mean machine trading i poor trading with robot and i don't believe in motorcar trading because if robots pass compartment and utilise advantage then no requirement to acquire forex just get golem and advantage to acquire money but in historical being its not attainable.
          • #20 Collapse

hello dear main apko batao mere mind k mutabik jo really professsional banda ho ga wo apko yahi advice kary ga k forex main sabar k sath kam la ager ap sabar nai karo ga to apka loss e ho ga ager loss ho to trading karny ka apko koi maksad nai hai.
            • #21 Collapse

Expert Advisors "EAs" are trading software has been programmed specifically to follow a certain set of rules, called the trading robot as it once you adjust and installation of the "EAs" on the trading platform your own, the program of his own trade on your behalf and without any interference fromside.
              • #22 Collapse

expert advisor me use nai karta because agar aese trade karni hai to iska kia faida hame khud expert hona hai trading me because forex koi choto mota work nai hai aur isme expert hone k liye time chaiye lekin agar ap expert hogaye to ye work apki life set kardega
                • #23 Collapse

brother i think expert advisor wo advice hai jo hamay trading signal faraham karti hai..mein ne demo account par kafi trades expert advisors ko mante hoi lgae hai to mujhe un trades se profit he zyada tar hova hai,,so never reject expert advisors advices..
                  :) Always work honestly and gain knowledge more and more how much you can easily get :) PLEASE DON'T CHEAT FORUM ADMINS :cool:
                  • #24 Collapse

Nice description about expert adviser but you should also mentioned its disadvantages that are very harmful for every trader that because expert adviser has built in strategy and its fix strategy working with its own style.But i prefer my own strategy.our own strategy is very unique expert adviser for us that because we can change it any time and we can use our decision too during using our own strategy.

Humaray Behtareen Jawab Ky Mukablay Mai Hisa Lain
                    • #25 Collapse

aek good trader hi expert adviser hota hai main tu abhi new hoon itni expert adviser ni hoon pr meri khawaish hai main bhi expert adviser bnne mein kamyab hoon jaon.
                      • #26 Collapse

Expert Advisor is a piece of software written for the MetaTrader Platform. Advisor expert can consult just which trades the traders or programmed to automatically execute the trades can live for. The experts that some of the men of the software use was made of small pieces of information can be flexible to take into account, which is available in the metatrader platform.expert advisor mere khayal se to wo help karta he trading men k kb buy or sell karna chahiye or kitna profit or indactor men hamen help deta he .
                        • #27 Collapse

It must pass from a trader can control their fear, that's fine. Companies to control their fear.If you have the right business knowledge you can follow better ways, or not afraid of losing the money.There is no doubt and the need to control, to control their fear all traders should be.
                          • #28 Collapse

I don't know about it so i don't say any thing becase mene kabi expert advice ni li he as liye mujhe as k bare men mujhe ni pata he .

• #29 Collapse

Expert Adviser is a piece of software written for the MetaTrader Platform. Advisor expert can consult just which trades the traders or programmed to automatically execute the trades can live for. Some use was made of the men of industry experts is expected to consider the pain of the pieces, which can be used on the MetaTrader platform. They are written in its own programming language called MetaQuotes Language 4 own English.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

robot and expert advisor main kuch khas difference nai hota hay
                                donon ka kam automatic trade open krna aur is ko profit hasil
                                hoty hi automatic close krna hota hay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X