What is an Expert Advisor?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #901 Collapse

"

An Expert Advisor is a piece of software scrawled specifically for the MetaTrader Construction. An Skilled Adviser can righteous apprize traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically finish the trades on a live account.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #902 Collapse

I think an expert advisor for me so bad and I don't like it and it's very bad for me and I prefer to do the trading and manual trading in a way that's very appealing to me and make me happy.

• #903 Collapse

yes expert advisor mata trader kay liy good hota hai expert advisor mata trader ki kafi help kar sakta hai aor usay loss profit kay about information dey sakta hai aor aap ko mushkil time main guid kar sakta hai so expert advisor bhi zaroori hota hai forex trading main
        • #904 Collapse

"

An Expert Advisor is a piece of software scrawled specifically for the MetaTrader Construction. An Skilled Adviser can righteous apprize traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically finish the trades on a live account.

"

• #905 Collapse

ماہر مشیر سادہ ٹریڈنگ کی ایک خود کار طریقے سے راستہ مطلب ہے، یہ آپ کے ارد گرد ایسا کرنے کے لئے نہیں کر رہے ہیں یہاں تک کہ جب آپ کے لئے خود کار طریقے سے کھلی تجارت، تم نے آپ کو شروع مشورہ ہے کہ نہیں ہے ایک نئی تاجر کے طور پر لیکن کچھ بھی کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے کہ ایک روبوٹ ہے آپ ٹریڈنگ روبوٹ کے ساتھ کیریئر لیکن اس طویل مدت میں مہنگا ہو سکتا ہے
            • #906 Collapse

"

"

• #907 Collapse

"

An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

"

• #908 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i wish trading with robot and i don't believe in auto trading because if robots utilize good and provide acquire then no poorness to learn Forex honorable get mechanism and play to acquire money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #909 Collapse

"

An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

"

• #910 Collapse

"

Expert Advisor is a software which hepls the traders. This program helps traders to gain knowledge as well as market informations. This is very helpful for the traders.

"

• #911 Collapse

"

"

• #912 Collapse

I think an expert advisor for me so bad and I don't like it and it's very bad for me and I prefer to do the trading and manual trading in a way that's very appealing to me and make me happy.

• #913 Collapse

"

Expert advisor simple mean a automated way of trading, it is a robot that automatically open trade for you even when you are not around to do that, you do not have to do anything but as a new trader i do not advice that you start your trading career with robot but that can be costly at the long run

"

• #914 Collapse

expert adviser aik acha kam hai ye humy apny account k bary main detail daita hai is sy humy apny account k bary main pta chalta hai us k bary main humy information daita hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #915 Collapse

"

Expert Advisor is a software which hepls the traders. This program helps traders to gain knowledge as well as market informations. This is very helpful for the traders.

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X