Why do Forex Traders Lose Money
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1081 Collapse

g han dear mere khyal me agar hum forex par pori mahnt se is par kamm karen to hum ko is me loss nai ho sakta or humain mumkin he k profit hi ho.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1082 Collapse

Forex trader money es waja say loss karta hay keh wo ziada profit kay lalach main par jata hay kyun keh lalach he insan ky loss ka sabab banta hay so humay chahiey keh lalach say jitna chahy bach jaye.
      • #1083 Collapse

loss hota hai jee forex main but forex ke mistake ke waja sy nahe hamri apni waja sy her keis ko loss ke reason ab pata hai but un ko avoid ekrna hamre lie muskal hai is lie loss ho jata hai
        • #1084 Collapse

forex traders do lose money Demo account is a very helpful.first tmie all new trader do not know about forex trade.if you want to the a good trader then will be huge trade in demo account.so it is entimatd that 96 percent of forex traders lose money
          • #1085 Collapse

sir wo islay lloss krtay ha qk unkay pas knowledge nai hota ha or na hi experince hota ha or wo trading start kr detay ha to unko loss hi hota ha or sub say bhari baat jis ki waja say trader ko loss hota ha wo ha lalch agar ham lalch krtay ha to ham kabi bhi kamiyab nai ho sakti ha qk lalach buri bala ha
            • #1086 Collapse

I think what happens is less able to control themselves and patient and all will be fine with focus and could always focus and all and all would be good with focus and all need calmness and all will be well and self control are very nice and all will be good with focus.
              :)
              • #1087 Collapse

buht sary trader greed karty han or loss karty han kuch trader jaldi mai ya tention mai ya mind fresh nai hota tb b loss karty han, knowledge to hota hay unhen ghalt order nai laga sakty
                • #1088 Collapse

GOOD QUESTION MAIN REASON FOR LOSE IS NOT EFFECTIVE KNOWLEDGE TOKAA SYTLE Some traders feel that they need to squeeze every last pip out of a move. There is money to be made in the forex markets every day. Trying to grab every last pip before a currency pair turns can set you up to lose the profitable trade that you are sitting on.
                  • #1089 Collapse

Assalam.o.ALikum :) dear for trading may loss and profit both are the realities and loss mostly traders ko ho raha hota hay and according to me es ki main waja yehe hay kay ham high expectations kay sath es kam ko start to karty han but uthni hardworking nae karty and jab loss hota hay due to lack for knowledge to demotivate ho rahy hoty han so we should be care ful
                    • #1090 Collapse

Bhai forex trader is pr apni trading achi karsakta hai aur apko money is mein ziada kam karna hoga uar achi trading karni hogi aur experience gain karna hoga
                      • #1091 Collapse

I think most of the users quit this job because they even know that how to use forum and how can they withdraw it.If they earn they they don not know that how can they trade with these dollars.You have to be learn everything before starting a work
                        • #1092 Collapse

I think having less patient and it is a very bad thing once and as traders we should be able to control it and it is a very important thing once and for all need patience in the trading process and will be very good and all need calmness and focus.
                          :D

• #1093 Collapse

most of trader loss money by their blinded mistakes because they always think about profit, most of common mistakes is greediness, agar we study good about forex and know basic rules, we will save our money well. and we will always be profitable trader.
                            • #1094 Collapse

I think we should be able to focus and loss occurred because we can't control themselves and it could be from fear and impatient and all of that will be able to make us worse in trading so it should be we all need and eliminate process and should be able to wait.
                              :p

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1095 Collapse

Risk management can be button to survival. You can be an very skilled trader AS WELL AS still possibly be wiped out via poor risk management. your at the top employment is not in order to Produce a profit, but rather in order to protect what an individual have. As your current capital gets depleted, the ability to help Create a profits is usually lost.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X