Why do Forex Traders Lose Money
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #856 Collapse

its very simple forex traders loose money because they want to gain everything in one night and want to become billionaire and for this they make large investment and they have a great loss
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #857 Collapse

dear jin k pas tajurba nahi hota or wo iss business k baarya mein knowlge hi nahi rakhte or bghair soch smjhe trade karte hain wo apni money loss kar bethtay hain.
      • #858 Collapse

Because we see without good trading practice they are doing forex real trade and they are not lot of money invest without every losser traders not greed and emotion control because we know forex is huge business and all time movement business for this need good skill and lot of money invest and greed control .
        • #859 Collapse

Forex trading main trade kartay hoay traders is leya apney money ka loss kartay hain kaywo aik to is main zayada profit key lalach kartay hai or dosra or dosra wo jald bazi kartay hain or sabar nhe kartay .
          • #860 Collapse

dea brother Accoring my opinion forex business is a great opportunity for us and we can earn huge money form forex business if we have proper knowledge of forex trade and just be careful about our forex tarde.
            • #861 Collapse

In Forex business risk involves then other. hume forex trading me low capital se start kerna chahye. zayada laluch (greed) hamen bohat juld is market se out ker de ga. baqi experience bohat zaroori he wo he hameen kafi had tek loss se mahfooz rakh sakta he.
              • #862 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: muhammadlakhani پيغام ديکھيے
                It's commonly known that most forex traders fail. In fact, it's estimated that 96 percent of forex traders lose money and end up quitting. To help you to be in that elusive 4 percent of winning traders reply with your personal view
                fore xtrader loss money because they have lack pf experience. if they are old in trade and still facing loss so it s mean they are not focused to trade. thay spend lesstime for trade which is not enough for learinig , so remember that every thing requir a proper time to give you success
                • #863 Collapse

According OUR opinion forex business is a wonderful opportunity with regard to us all ALONG WITH my spouse and i may earn huge income application form forex firm no matter whether my partner and i have appropriate knowledge connected with forex trade IN ADDITION TO must always be careful exactly about MY forex trade
                  • #864 Collapse

forex pe boht log trading kerte hian per boht kaam log acha earn kerte hain aur jo earn kerte hian wo apni strategy aur mehnat ki waja se earn kerte hian jo log dusro pe depend ho k trade kerte hian wo kabi successful nahi ho sakte.
                    • #865 Collapse

According MY PERSONAL opinion forex corporation is usually a great opportunity pertaining to us all AND we may earn huge money form forex company no matter whether i have suitable knowledge involving forex trade ALONG WITH must end up being careful exactly about MY PERSONAL forex trade
                      • #866 Collapse

Assalam o aliku ji janab baat ye hay kay forex trading main fail honay ki main waja to ye hay kay planning achi nahe hoti traders ki na hi strategy clear hoti hay complicated hoti hay aur unkay experience nahe hota is leay fail hojatay hain trading main
                        • #867 Collapse

Different reasons behind this but biggest of all is lack of knowledge and greed.........
                          These are the reasons behind almost all trads..............
                          • #868 Collapse

98% people loss their money because lacking of knowledge. If you have no proper knowledge about this business then you always fall in loss. Actually this business need highly knowledge and experience.
                            • #869 Collapse

forex trading aik boht hi riskey business hy is liy yahan profit k sath sath losses b hoty hian koi yahan harta hy to koi yahan jeetta hy bus ya kam isi trha hi chlta rehta hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #870 Collapse

I think the big reason behind the loss of money of traders is lack of knowledge and practice because most of the people join this business keeping in mind that it is a money making machine and they don't practice on demo account and hurry for earning so we should proper knowledge and practice.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X