Why do Forex Traders Lose Money
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

Maximum trader do loss in forex market.I think because of their emotion and lack of knowledge,they fall loss. As a new Forex trader, if you succeed to fill in the mettlesome without losing all your money in the firstborn few months as is all-too-common- then you may be healthy to read what is required to be productive. In other language, don't resign your day job vindicator yet.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

meray hayyal me to loss ki sub se berhi weja greed ha jab trader her time profit hi earn ki koshish kertay han ore kisi stretegy se nai trading kertay wo hamisha loss me rehtay han
      • #243 Collapse

forex trader loss money because they become greedy and they do not trade with proper management and with good experience so in this way we can not make profit if we do not learn at daily basis so forex market is worldwide market and in this market we must have need for more and more experience and knowledge..
        • #244 Collapse

mare khyal main app ki laluch ase cheez hai jo app ko loss ki traf ly jate hai aur app es kam main loss karte ho forex trading main ye boht important factor hai app ko es main laluch nhn karne hoge aur es amin app ek successful trader es waja se ban skte ho aurr app ko es main kafi proift milskta hai

• #245 Collapse

most of trader lose their money because they don't gain well knowledge about forex and jumped in trading, and who gains some good knowledge and don't practice on demo account they don't have experience to face market different conditions fails, and other traders who passed these levels but don't become successful trader are those who gains knowledge and practice on demo account but don't have their own trading system or don't rock solid stick with their trading plan and system the result they also lose their money and at the final stage only those traders left in market who gain some good knowledge back test their own trading system and stay rock solid stick with their plan along with good money management.
            • #246 Collapse

forex trading main wohee trader money loss karty hain .jin trader ko forex trading main koyee kass expereicne or knowlede n ahe ehotha hain . or forex trading main jin trader k pass ek achi strategy ho or forex trading k bary main expereince or knowledge ho tu wo log forex trading main khabe be loss nahee kartee hain .

• #247 Collapse

Bro forex men mostly logg jo jaldi karte hen aur kam investment karte hen wo loss karwa baithte hen forex men admi ko sabar se kam lena chaiye aur trading per nazar rakhni chaiye ke kab hamare khaq men markit jai gi tou hamain profti hoga wahan tak admi ko sabar karna cahiye
                • #248 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: muhammadlakhani پيغام ديکھيے
                  It's commonly known that most forex traders fail. In fact, it's estimated that 96 percent of forex traders lose money and end up quitting. To help you to be in that elusive 4 percent of winning traders reply with your personal view
                  Most of the traders loss money in forex trading because of their lack of knowledge. I think they need to learn more and need to practice a lot. Only a good skill can bring profit for therm.
                  • #249 Collapse

They can lose the money in the form of greed and hurry of doing the trading in time. So they can face the lose and get the loss in the trading business. It is the business where the cool mind can work and understand the Forex business.
                    • #250 Collapse

many traders jab forex main new atey hain to unhen is main achi trha se knoweldge aur experience nahin hota hey jiski wjha se woh forex main loss hi kartey hain aur achi trha se trade nahin kar saktey hain.

• #251 Collapse

dear is ke bohat se reason ha aik tou ya ke zhada tar traders new hote hain r unko knowledge nai hota trading ka 2nd ya ke une apne emotion pay control nai hota ha jis ki waja se wo forex mein loss karte hain r 3rd wo without experience hote hain

• #252 Collapse

The best tips to control your emotion is respect of the forex basic , and when you respect money management and use stop loss tools and make a good technical analysis , you can got a big loss and you protect your balance from big loss and don't think much for fast big profit and don't trade with big risk then you can say i control my emotion.
                          • #253 Collapse

Forex me trader money sirf or sirf is waja se use lose kar te han kyon ke us ko forex ke about kush bhi pata ne hota bina learn keye forex ka start lene me lose hone ka chance zada hota he is waja se phali condition he ye ke ap pori tarah se forex ke bare me jan lain us ke bad ap forex ko start karin take ap lose se bach jain
                            • #254 Collapse

If a trader do any fault, Forex Traders Lose Money. It's commonly noted that most forex traders miscarry. In fact, it's estimated that 96 percent of forex traders worsen money and end up quitting. To provide you to be in that impalpable 4 pct of successful traders respond with your individualized content.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

sub sy bari waja ye hoti hai jo log money lose karte hain unhe trading karne he nhi ati hai aur jsi ki waja sy wo apna sara balance ura dete hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X