Why do Forex Traders Lose Money
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2071 Collapse

Dear is business me traders isi liye lose karty hai kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me loss is business ka sb se main hisa ha isi liye hmen loss k waqt hmeshah sbr se kam laina chahe ta k hm is business me achi earning asani se kr skayn
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2072 Collapse

it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times, which means that the Forex market operates around the clock. If you want to trade at two in the morning EST the United States on Monday morning, do not hesitate

• #2073 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies.Forex traders that they can realize their profits, both in bullish or bearish market situation in the stock market traders can profit not only with rising stock prices. Forex traders also can achieve both in the ascending or descending trends profits. Forex Trading may be dangerous, but with the ability to configure a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.

• #2074 Collapse

koi b trader hamesha usi wakat he money loss karta hai jiss wakat ek to wo zyada confidence ho jata hota hai or dosra usay samjh nahi howa karti hai k wo kesay or kab tak kiss tarha say apnay apko maintain rakh kar trading planes bnae ta k us ka kam or zyada tarakki kar sake.
          • #2075 Collapse

aap ko jab tak porpar knowleged our exproiness na ho jay tab tak aap apne money invstmint na kary our jo kary pore paling ka saht kary our knowlged ka saht money invstmint kary.
            • #2076 Collapse

Currency rates play certain laws. First assigned value ofNevertheless, Technical analysis is a technique used to predict the future direction of the market through their study of historical market data, most important, the price and trading volume

• #2077 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily

• #2078 Collapse

mere khyal me hum ko learning karni chahye or agar is me lalach karen ge to hum ko loss ho sakta he is liye learning karni chahye
                  • #2079 Collapse

Yes you are say the right that thre are many peoples are loss the money. There is the main reason lack of knowledge.
                    • #2080 Collapse

Bro zaida tar log greed sa kam lete hain trading ma jo k ni lena chaye h is waja sa wo aksar lose kar jate hain money hameein chaye k trading ko ache tareeqa sa kareein or zaida sa ziada knowledge ko get kareein or aik acha trader banane ki koshish kareein or demo pa ziada sa ziada practise kareein istrah hm mistakes kam kareeiin ga or loss b kam hoga.
                      • #2081 Collapse

Traders lose money here because of their greed and impatience. Even I do. I washed my account several times but still I m pretty determined and I always feel that I should stick to trading so I may earn really huge after earning experience here. I need constant practise so one day I won't lose and I win win all my trades.
                        • #2082 Collapse

Forex mein successful traders ki tadad bohot kam ha and jin ko loss hota ha, un ki percentage bohot ziyada ha, is ki waja ye ha kay aksar log forex mein sabar se kam nahi letay, wo jitni jaldi ho sakay, ziyada paisay kamana chahtay hain, lekin forex mein success kay liye bohot time lagta ha and jo traders is baat ko nahi samajhtay, un ko loss hi hota ha.
                          • #2083 Collapse

ye sahee ha ke is busienss mi loss kerny waly forex traders ki tehdad kafi ziyada and is ka main reason is business mi skill ka na hona ha and is ke elawa is busienss mi over tarding and trend ka sahee tara judge kerna he ha kuek agar trend sahee tara mahloom nahi ho ga tu profit hasil kerna kafi mushkal hota ha.

• #2084 Collapse

business forums and events as well as other social gatheringsAlthough the Forex until recently was more like a secret, which is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, the more investors have to become a forex e-commerce to achieve income and profits as it has many benefits and advantages over other trade like stocks, bonds, commodities tools.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2085 Collapse

forex trading mai trader money lose is liya kerta hy k unko is bare mai fully knowledge nai hota without knowledge jo be kam karo ga us kam loose ke zaida chances hoga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X