Analysis is crucial and we should do it to win trades.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Analysis is crucial and we should do it to win trades.
    Let's discuss learning from mistakes.

I'm a hundred and twenty days in, and also the commerce year is virtually over. The exchanges are not dead nonetheless, however nothing is moving.

I became a bargainer August twenty third whereas on vacation, and did o.k. for regarding three days. I had listed demo for some of months however real cash created Pine Tree State focus.

I terribly quickly learned that a lot of indicators isn't a lot of success, and discovered value Action.

Frankly i have never done that well, however in my day job i am a analyst and that i am attending to analyze my performance and make a commerce set up for January supported the items that worked.

The main issue I even have learned is that it's very laborious to stay to a system, as a result of a system typically stops you from commerce (and typically, justified so!).

For the month of January then, i will be able to stick entirely to one system and log my results. i will be able to take under consideration the stats of my successes to this point, develop an inspiration, and continue it.

Successful trade features:

Wednesday and Thursday are my best days

Highest % of wins was between 5-7 AM and 9-10 AM closing once a mean of seven.5 hours

Longs on Tuesday & Wednesday were the sole trades I averaged a profit

I won over five hundredth of trades in UJ, EA, NU, GCH, AU, EJ, AJ, EU, GU, AN, GCA, ECH, UCA, ACH, EG
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

analysis is crucial and we should do it to win trades.Forex is a very easy business.it is international business.all new trader can do the earn to huge money in the forex market.if you laern to about forex amrket and you are success trader.so all indicator is a best.
    • #3 Collapse

Technical analysis very hard and we should analyze the market in right direction so that we win the trades easily. So wining trades is not quite easy so adopt some better strategy.
      • #4 Collapse

ye sub baten ap ki thk hain lekin is k lye hume in pay amal karna b zrori hai is lye yaha pay sub cheezen kam karna chahye ye bhot he achji posts kain ap ki me nay sub posts ki hain ap ki.
        • #5 Collapse

Analysis is very much important in forex trading.If a trader correctly analysis the market and follow all rules in trading then he able to make profit by trading.
          If a trader not correctly analysis the market then he never success in forex trading.
          • #6 Collapse

analysis is crucial and we should do it to win trades.If you can earn to huge money then you can do the trade only forex.forex can change your income.forex trade main benefit free demo account.so the a main issue i even have leaned is the very important.
            • #7 Collapse

ok so talking about analysis these analysis of trading is crucial because analysis gives you idea and guides you for the next move and we can win every trade if we implement on right analysis. the more you follow good analysis more it gives you profit
              • #8 Collapse

g han ham ko ananylis k bray ma apna dosto s baat krni chaiya pir e ham acha kr sakty h r kama sakty h agr ham trader k bray ma asa ni krty h to ham ko nuksan ho sakta h jo acha ni h
                • #9 Collapse

to do analyss is not an easy thing to do.it requires much hard work and experience in that field.if you have the analytical ability then you can earn alot of money and can be successfull because it is much important.
                  • #10 Collapse

forex ake esa business hy jise achi tara seekhna bohat important hy hamray liay. is liay koi be kam start krnay se phele hamain chiay ke us kam ki analysis lazmi kr le ke hum kia karain gay kis kam mai. analysis se hamain bohat faida hoga planning krny mai.
                    • #11 Collapse

market emotions in a stock are the basis for the Candlestick Chart analysis, which we will present in this seminar. .... As you will see, the candlestick's color and size provide very important.analysis is crucial and we should do it to win trades.Forex is a very easy business.it is international business.all new trader can do the earn to huge money in the forex market.
                      • #12 Collapse

my dear friend forex trading me forex ke sath jorha howa har cheez seekna zarori hay . hame analysis ko bee sahi tareeke se parhna chahiye aur ose seekna chahiye . agar hum analysis ko sahi tareeke se seekenge aur ose use karenge to hame acha earning mil sakta ha y.
                        • #13 Collapse

the main issue i even have learning is that it is very laborious .plan is most important thing for doing best trading with forex, so make good and strong plan before investing real money in the forex market, if plan is poor then surely result will.so i will be able to make under consider that stats of my successful
                          • #14 Collapse

analysis is crucial and we should do it to win traders.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so for the month of january then i will be able to stick log my results.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

g han bhai jan aap theek keh rahy hen men ap ki bat sy agree akrta hon forex trading business men win krny ky liy analysis krna boht zayada zarori hy analysis kamyabi ki kunji hy baghr analysis kyu forex trading business men ap kabhi bhi win nahi kr sakty

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X