Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are the perfect days to make profit
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are the perfect days to make profit
    I have been in the Forex market for a while now and experienced a lot. I trade Forex daily and make average profit from it. Trading Forex majorly depends on the right time to trade. If a trading opens a position at the right time than he or she can lock some serious profits. From my own experience tuesday, wednesday and thursday are the days when the market remains volatile and trading it volatile market is always interesting and profitable.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

ji ap bilkul theek farma rahe hain.. wese tu is k liye saare din hi ache hain but ye kaha ja sakta h tuesday wednesday and thursday best h.. q k in dino main insan k pass aksar dosre kaam itne ziada nhi hote so wo baa sani is ko time de sakta h.
    • #3 Collapse

dear jo day ap ny bty hn in may ya day perfect hn profit ky liye q kh is din market acha profit dati hn or pips i is din ratio achi hoti hn .is din trade kry gy market ka analysis kr ky humri trade profit m jy gi .
      • #4 Collapse

haan ji ap bilkul theek farma rahe hain.. wese tu is k liye saare din hi ache hain but ye kaha ja sakta h tuesday wednesday and thursday best h.. q k in dino main insan k pass aksar dosre kaam itne ziada nhi hote so wo baa sani is ko time de sakta h.
        • #5 Collapse

I think indeed in every day there are characteristic of market and should all be studied and all will be good with we understand and that's very important and as traders we should always work hard to be good and that is very important and it was very nice.
          ;)
          • #6 Collapse

aap nay thk kha hai ku kin dino kafi sari news waghera ani hoti hain jiss waja say hume is me kam karnay k lye yaha pay kam karna hota hai is ko hame samjhna chahye aur kam ko karna chahye.
            • #7 Collapse

no dear i do not think that the given days are the best days for the profit it is not the right ,i think if you have the skills and knowledge and then trade then everyday will become the profitable day for you

• #8 Collapse

this is traditional and assumed to be best days for trading... but it is not necessary... we have to look out for those days where usually the currency rate raises or we can say movement .. although we can trade 24/7 but take some rest and plan for next move...
                • #9 Collapse

that day forex market movement is many many understanding but it depend on the ours market position so this day many many profitable for the all traders.pp jo keh rahay ho woh sahi ho sakta hai lekin mere khayal main yahan koi day fix nahin hai profit ka yahan market ko dekh kar he trading ki jaati hai.
                  • #10 Collapse

aapne jo day bataye hai sirf wo hi day nahi par aap forex tradig me aapkokabhi bi koi bhi din jab forex market chal raha hoo to aap kabhi bhi profi tkar akte haisiliye aapko hamesha pracrice karani chaiye aur apako forex me kese profi tkamana hai wo pata hona chajye to aap kabhi bhi paisa kam sakte hai
                    • #11 Collapse

tuesday,wednesday and thursday are the perfect daysnto make profit.plan is most important thing for doing best trading with forex, so make good and strong plan before investing real money in the forex market, if plan is poor then surely result will.so all days is a perfect time.
                      • #12 Collapse

tuesday ,wedneday and thursday are the perfect day to make profit.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so i have been in the forex market for a now and experience a lot.
                        • #13 Collapse

• #14 Collapse

Janab Pak forum py ap daily 45 to 50 posts kar sakty hain jis sy ap ka bonus takriban 200$ ban jaey ga to ap us bonus sy apni trading kar sakty hain .
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

is main kisi ko koi shak nahi hai k jab b ham sahi time pe trade lagate hian to ham boht ziada profit banate hian per ager galti ho jai to boht loss b hota hia.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X