What is the ideal pips per day ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What is the ideal pips per day ?
    If you ask me than even i green pip per day is enough because you are earn atleast something. Don't focus on maximum pips per day. Just set a goal for like 10 or 5 pips per day and try to achieve it first. Than after a year or after few months try to increase pips per day. Thats how you should go. Not like 10 pips first day and 100 pips the second day. No thats not a strategy its a suicide.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think the best way not to count the pips. Impossible to tell how much:) if you have 10 you had a not to good day. If you have 200 you had a good day
    • #3 Collapse

50 pips enough but it is depend upon our lots. if lot size is small then you will get small amount of profit. Agar 1 lot ki position open kero cent account mein tu 50 pips means 0.50$ so it is very less amount of profit. If your account is 100$ and then you must earn daily 5$ to 10$. that is the reasonable amount of profit in forex.
      • #4 Collapse

If you ask me than even i greA perfect Forex signal between a particular timings is sufficient to fulfill this dream. ... 20 pips per day is very good amount of profit and if a trader able to get these .en pip per day is enough because you are earn atleast something. Don't focus on maximum pips per day. Just set ..
        • #5 Collapse

it ismy ideal the pips per day forex is a international business ,,,,,,and very easy.he can remove greed because greed ,,,,end you balance.
          • #6 Collapse

20 pips per day best hain. Is sy zeada risky hy. Pr agr ap forex k bary main baht zeada malomat rkhty hain to ap 100 pips kma skty hain.
            • #7 Collapse

as far as pips per daily is concerned the best ratio for the pips is 50+ because currency pair movement is important in trading... try to use the pair which has less movement .... which can lead you to the profits...
              • #8 Collapse

is may apko par day k hisaab say apko is may 500 pips market may fluctution hoti ha jo is may apo bohat kuch gain ho sakta ha or apko is may itnay pips ka moojood hona bhat zaruri ha
                • #9 Collapse

brother ma abi new ho forex trading ma aur ma is bary ma zaiyada kuch nae janta ho is liye ma ap ki is bary ma kio madad nae kar sakta ho
                  • #10 Collapse

ideal pips to sirf ap ki equity k mtabiq hi btay ja skty hein k ktny hein q k agr ap ki equity 1000$ hy aur ap ki earning 100% hy to phr sai hy lekin agr ap ki eanring 10% hy to phr sai nai hy aur jis ka account 10$ ka hy au rus ki earnign 10% hy to us k liy suitable hy q k us ki equity hi km hy i thnk you peoples understand what i want to say.
                    • #11 Collapse

If your account is 100$ and then you must earn daily 5$ to 10$. that is the reasonable amount of profit in forex.it is the ideal pips per day.forex is not depend her luck.forex depend only one the knowledge and experience.
                      • #12 Collapse

it is the ideal pips day.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so not like 10 pips first day and 100 pips the second day.
                        • #13 Collapse

miry kahyal sy hamy target set kar k chalna chaheya es sy hamy zayada loss ni ho ga or ham achi earnng kar sky gy time k sath sath lakin agar ham zayada earn karny ki koshish kary gy to hamy zayada loss ho jay ga or ham apna capital loss kar dy gy or dispoint ho jay gy trading sy.
                          • #14 Collapse

50 pips enough but it is depend upon our lots. if lot size is small then you will get small amount of profit. Agar 1 lot ki position open kero cent account mein tu 50 pips means 0.50$ so it is very less amount of profit. If your account is 100$ and then you must earn daily 5$ to 10$. that is the reasonable amount of profit in forex.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

best mehnat kay ideal pips forex is the best business of the world bagair knowledge k kuch trading karnay ki kuch 009j skills kay begair ap trading mei agay nahi jay gay sekhna zaruri ha plang honi chaye kaam karnay ki kamyabi learning mei meahnat ky bad ap ko kamyabi mile gi

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X