What will you do if you are losing trade consistently?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

i think what you said is good and true. it is impractical to try to learn every knowledge in the forex market. because we don't need everything to become successful in this business. however, maybe princessofwaqas was trying to say that in order to find the profitable trading system we must test a lot of them because at first we will not know whether it's suitable for us or not.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

jab aap ko musalsal loss honay lag jaey to aap ko apni bunyaadi kamzoriyon ko dhoondna chahaiy aur phir se apni bunyaadon ko mazboot karain
      • #108 Collapse

dear hum forex mein bohut mehnat sy kam karty hent o si mein ager hum ko loss ho jata hy to is mein hum ko bohut dukh hota hy is mein hum ko loss na ho is k leye hum ko trading sekhni ho gi.
        • #109 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: sahed ramim پيغام ديکھيے
          losing trades can bring really frustrations and can cause harm to your capital. So when you are losing consistently than don't panic try to find out the reason why you are losing. Than try another strategy on demo account and see how its works. If the new strategy works fine than apply it to live account and see the result. For sure you will be able to continue.
          jab humko har trade mein loss ho ga to hum forex ko dobara learn kary ga keun k jab tak humary pas proper learning nahi ho ga tab tak hum successful nahi ban sakta forex market main.
          • #110 Collapse

These are important point to develop. Usually i do not trade with risk management, And i just try to increase more money from my profit. That's way i face problem to develops good my skill and technique. But now a day i try to develop me in Forex trading. And i follow all these point to become good trader.
            • #111 Collapse

je bilkul ager app ko mussalsal loss ho raha hai toh app ko apni mistakes ko dekhna chaheye ke akhir app se kahann mistake ho rahi hai.

• #112 Collapse

brother shukar hai k aisa kabhe hua nai hai mare sath lakin agar aisa hua to main dill chota nai karu ga balky mazeed knowledge collect karu ga and again trading karu ga and profit earn karu ga....
                • #113 Collapse

trading me practice karna chalu karana hi badiya rahega aur si mein ager hum ko loss ho jata hy to is mein hum ko bohut dukh hota hy is mein hum ko loss na ho is k leye hum ko aapko hamesha jyada practice karani chahiue ki kese hum profit kar sakte ha..................
                  • #114 Collapse

jab be forex main keis ko be continusly losshe ho ga tu wo confidnce ko be loos ker dy ga jes waja sy ap ko loss aur be zayda ho skata hai is lie us waqat trading stop ker ky mind refresh ker ky learning ker ky dobara trade kero
                    • #115 Collapse

you will you do if you are losing trade consistently Greed is very dangerious for Forex market.we should avoid it always time and should learn more by demo practice.real account is a very helpful.so losing traders cab bring really and can cause harm to your capital
                      • #116 Collapse

sorry,,,,i don't know what will you do if you are losing tread consistently Forex is a very easy business of the world.every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge and experience.so forex market is the bast.
                        • #117 Collapse

brother shukar hai k aisa kabhe hua nai hai mare sath lakin agar aisa hua to main dill chota nai karu ga balky mazeed knowledge collect karu ga and again trading karu ga and profit earn karu ga.asl
                          • #118 Collapse

agar forex main ap continuously loos kar rahy hain to apko chahye k ap is main brake lay lain isky bagai apko kaam anheen ho pae ga ap is main rest lain q k relax mind hi sahi say trading akr skata hay is trah say ap continuously loss say abch sakty hain forex main
                            • #119 Collapse

Well if there comes a time when i will get to losing my trade in forex trading business consistently than i will stop trading in real account for sometime and will move towards the demo account again to see why am i losing in the real account and after sometime return to the real account
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

ASSALAM o ALIKUM.. 1st of all i ll make up a Strategy.if i loss my invests then i ll come back again to postings and will built up my invests.i ll not feel numb and will trust on my self on my hard work and ll exam my luck again again and again till i sucess

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X