Difference between Forex trading and scalping
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Difference between Forex trading and scalping
    There is a big difference between trading and what they call scalping. Well Trading usually means trading for a long time let's say a week or two but scalping refer to a trade which last a minute or an hour. Most of the traders who trades Forex do scalping and they earn a quick profit with it. Scalping is good but also risky. Always try to scalping the market using a 15 to 30 mins time chart for better result.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes,difference between forex trading and scalping.Forex is a very easy business of the world.every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge and experience.so we love forex trade.
    • #3 Collapse

forex trading me he aap scalping karte hain forex trading or scalping alag alag nahi hai or scalping ko hum or aap jese newbies kar nahi sakte hain yeh professionals ka kaam hota hai scalping bohat mushkil kaam hai meri nazar me .
      • #4 Collapse

scalpng is surely short term trading which means that holding off money for an hr or less and trading means to hold for long term bus mein to itna hee janta huun aur dosre log kiia post krte hain yeh dikhonnga
        • #5 Collapse

yes,difference between forex trading and scalping.Forex is a very easy business of the world.every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge and experience.so we love forex trade.
          • #6 Collapse

you can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so always try to scalping the amrket using 10 to 30 mins time chat for better.Forex trading and scalping main thora he faraq hai forex trading main ap aik way mian kam krty hain.
            • #7 Collapse

scalping hote he forex trading me he ye aik part he trading ka aik tip ke forex me trading krne ke ley es me aik order ap ne lagya howa he to es se opper aik or orde laga skte he ye aik bahoot aor ache tip he jis he help se kafi kamya ja skta he
              • #8 Collapse

The main difference between Forex trading and scalping is forex trading is a long time 24/7 trade which gives you profit when you put a right move... scalping is a short term trade.. mostly in the last moments... be brave while you are trading and avoid the scalping...
                • #9 Collapse

Forex trading and scalping main thora he faraq hai forex trading main ap aik way mian kam krty hain jab k scalping main ap kuch pips profit book kr k side hojaety hain mere hisab say forex trading is the best way of your earning .
                  • #10 Collapse

dear i did not know about the difference in the forex trading it is best and easy to use method i am learning the traing and just will learn one ay and become expert
                    • #11 Collapse

yes Forex trading and scalping main thora he faraq hai forex trading main ap aik way mian kam krty hain jab k scalping main ap kuch pips profit book kr k side hojaety hain mere hisab say forex trading is the best way of your earning
                      • #12 Collapse

difference between forex trading IN ADDITION TO scalping.Demo account is often a very helpful.forex business is often a very easy but every trade are unable to earn for you to profit.forex will probably change your own life.so always try to scalping your market employing 15-30 mins time frame chart pertaining to far better result.
                        • #13 Collapse

change concerning fx trading. fx seriously isn't be dependent the woman chance. fx be dependent one the knowledge in addition to practical knowledge. you can apply this big discover more about this fx. that you are achievements broker. and so generally seek to scalping this amrket applying 10 to help 35 min time period conversation intended for superior.
                          • #14 Collapse

pta na ha keh trading mani to forex trading hoti ha aor is main profit loss earn kia jata ha aor dosra scalping ka to pta na ha is main kia krty haina or kia hota ah
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Good information apney sahi kaha jahan trade ko hum weekly lagatey hain ya days main etc., yeh trading hoti hai time frame par trade lagana like M1, M5, M15, M30 yeh scalpings k lye best hota hai aur M15, M30 log zyada use kartey hain scalpings k lye baaz dafa yeh risky bhi hota hai leqin short term main profit k lye best hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X