trading without knowledge is like 50 50 chance of winning and losing
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #406 Collapse

Patience can be definitely individual of your almost all keys to press factor The item contribute towards the success of a forex trader. because the an patient forex trader is usually never greedy but is prepared to help make small consistent revenue through small lots ALONG WITH suitable funds management.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #407 Collapse

Asalam o alaikum bhai yes hum is baat say bilku itfak karte hai kuin agr ap is main withoout kam karte hai to ap k liy is main 59 50 chance ho sakta hai profit ka or loss ka is liye
      • #408 Collapse

trading achi cheez hey lekin gora yeh chata he keh hum log kisi kam k na rahen aur sirf computer k agay bathay bathay apna sarmaya haar den aur sara os goray k pas chala jae, is me koshish karo apna pesa na dalo agar mulk k wafa yes all doing well to doing forex trading so i am so happy to doing well,
        • #409 Collapse

yes without knowledge can not be a success full trader ...cause knowelge save many time to take decision wrong .. we can not make right decision with out knowledge
          • #410 Collapse

Assalam o alaikum.ap thek keh rhy ha ham koi b kam karty ha ya trade karty ha to hamy knowlegde bht zarori hoti ha or jab ham knoweklgde sa kam nai kary gyt o loss ka zyada chance hoga.
            • #411 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: sahed ramim پيغام ديکھيے
              Every please don't trade without any knowledge. Its dangerous and frustrations may come after losing. trading without knowledge is like a lottery or a game of luck and which is definitely not a Forex strategy. If you wanna trade than learn first and than enter the market with confidence and remember it is better not to trade and keep money than trade and lose money.
              G han ap ne teahk kaha hai and main ap se 100 % agree kerta hun,.aagr hamtrer aps knowledge nhi hai tu ham kaam nhi ker skaet hian,.
              • #412 Collapse

g nhi mery bhi bat asy ha k ager app forex par kam bagair knowledge k karna chaty han to phr 50 50 chance nhi han balk zyda loss k he chance han kiun k ye knowledge bagair karna bht mushkil ha
                • #413 Collapse

knowledge key bena ap forex trading me agey tk nahi ja saktey ho bas ap ko forex trading ko samjh kr krna hota hai phir he ap forex trading me acha reult hasal kr saktey ho aur forex trading me agey tk ja saktey ho...
                  • #414 Collapse

my opinion in this regard is totally opposite and i would say that without knowledge you can not trade, it would be like a game for you then and you will ultimately loss your money, so be careful and gain knowledge before trading.
                    • #415 Collapse

yes dear forex 1 risky business hain jis main loss or profi ka chance reha hain is lia humey is main expert baneyk lia kowledge ki zaroorat hain without knowledge hum is main chance par hain ya to is main profit ban sakt aya loss is lia knowledge important hain

Messi Rajput :)
                      • #416 Collapse

In Forex business you can easily become a good trader . Forex is the best way to earn a biggest money . If you have a proper knowledge and good skills then you will get success in Forex and you will earn a lots of money in Forex and you can easily increase your income.

• #417 Collapse

To be successful in forex trading business one must gain knowledge, do Hard work, do practice and be patient. Knowledge of market trends and forex market is necessary. First of all do trading on demo account to gain practice
                          • #418 Collapse

your thread is good that my thinking that those are trader start the forex business with out knowledge they are always face the loss there earning is zero. so that i am advice the trader that they are get the knowledge then they are start the forex business accordingly. this is the best way.
                            • #419 Collapse

Yes dear in the forex trading business if we make trading without knowledge and experience than there is only 50 50 chances to win or loss this business so we need to get good knowledge about forex market.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #420 Collapse

Obviously forex trading is good online business and when we have good market skills then there is 50/50 ration in this business i.e we have half chances of winning and losing in this market. And in this way we can make good profit with little risk factor.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X