trading without knowledge is like 50 50 chance of winning and losing
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

g haan trading mai knowledge k begair kaam mai bohat masla hota hai usky lye hmain loss k chances ziada hain eslye hmain chahye k hum tradin ko demo py achi trha sy seekhain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

ap ki bt theek b ha aur ghalat b kiun k jis cheez k bary me ap ko ilm na ho k ye kesa ho ga kesa nai to us cheez me nuqsan ki ration barh jati ha success ki banisbat,knowledge earning k lia must ha.
      • #213 Collapse

Loss is a major element in Forex trading and yes we have to prepared for loss because we can never ignore it and any time we face it. so we need set our planning to stop losing. Let me explain, we have to plan good strategy for our trading that is the main thing in trading.
        • #214 Collapse

liken bhai agr full experince k sath be kro tu ap ko market ki satragity ko samjnaa parhta hain jis se ap samj sakty hon forex ko or investment ker k acha profit get ker sakty hon ap
          • #215 Collapse

trading without knoweldge is like 50 50 chance of winning and losing.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so every please do not trade without any knowledge
            • #216 Collapse

Loss is really a most significant element throughout Forex trading AS WELL AS yes i have to prepared intended for loss since the i will probably never ignore The item AND When my spouse and i face it. therefore i need set MY PERSONAL planning to be able to stop losing. Let me explain, my spouse and i be required to plan good strategy intended for OUR trading This can be your own main thing throughout trading.
              • #217 Collapse

no brother without knwoledge 20 % chance profit and 80% lossing chance knowledge is very importat for forex trading mein yeh kehta hoon sub ko phely learning karo phir forex mein earning karo jiss say hum loss say bach saktey hain
                • #218 Collapse

with out knowledge yes you are right this is have about the 50/50 chance for the successfull trader so the new rader should start the trade with new consumer
                  • #219 Collapse

Forex trading without learn and knowledge is just the wastage of money. You will in a loss position if you cannot learn the forex trading and dont get the knowledge in field of trading . Please do not make the trade without having in practice in the Demo account . Before the real account trading keep much more practice in the Demo account and get the knowledge and experience in the field of forex
                    • #220 Collapse

good trader have good knowledge, in Forex trading if you want to become a good trader and you want to get many more profit, then you must learn about Forex trading and get experience and knowledge in the demo account.
                      • #221 Collapse

No i dont agree with you, I rather think that trading without knowledge is 20-80 chance of winning and losing. The win percentage is less because when someone dont have knowledge than they could make any type of mistake that could cause them loss. That is why it is much less than wining percentage
                        • #222 Collapse

jee ha bilkul hme forex me kam jb tk nai karna chaiye jb tk hmare pas knowledge na ho r experience na ho r learning b na ho to hme forex start nai karna chaiye ise hme bht bara loss hoga vo b bht ziada.
                          • #223 Collapse

ji anhi hbi ji ag rehum is kaiandr kam rn agai wo bi baghia r kiss knoledgw kai to yae aik hisssba si ahum yha pr apna time wast kr rahy hai jis ka koi fiada nahi hai
                            • #224 Collapse

Forex is just like any other businesses in the world; to become successful you should devote some time to learn and understand the whole process. If you automatically jump on live account without thorough knowledge, then most likely you will end up losing money. Do not go to a battle if you are not prepared.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

bilkul thek kaha hy aap ne trading ki proper knowledge aur experience na hone ki sorrat main ap sirf luck pe depend karte hyn jis main loss ka khadsha barh jata hy isliay isse seekh ke samjh ke hi start karen its not a game its a business hy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X