Don't take Forex as a part time job or Business
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

bhai men ap ki bat samajh gaya hoon ap ye keh rahy hen ky forex trading business ko part time job or business ky tor pr treat na karen ye business full time or concentration mangta hy agr ap part time kro gy to earning to ho gi pr ap ko is business ka complete knowledge or experience nahi ho ga
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

Yh Baat zarori nhe ha k ap full time trading krain,yh ap k skills per depend krta ha k ap ke trading kasi ha agr ke trading achi ha or ap market ko achy say samjhty hain toh ap easily part time trading kr sakty hain.
      Forex strategies for beginner click here .... :)
      • #153 Collapse

gi ha janab app forex ko part time job ka throw la saktha ho ya kam asan ha ya kam ghar bath kar ho jata ha
        • #154 Collapse

ma b a ki bat sy agree karti ho k forex trading business ko kabhi lite or part time business nai lena chaheya kiun k janab g ye business meri nazar ma time mangta hai or so part time wala nai kamyab es ma.
          • #155 Collapse

This is depend on you because if you want working as a professional so then you can doing.. because forex is very good business and you can earn always money by forex trading...
            • #156 Collapse

Friends, Forex give us both option if we are touch to leave second job or job so you can and if you need booming moment job or business Forex you most well amount in this trading commerce, so you deiced what you require attempt indication or fully time business or job as you like.
              • #157 Collapse

bhai me to kehta hun g forex ko ap part time hi tobehter ha g forex me risk bohat hi ziada ha or risk ki wajas e ap k o loss b ho skta ha g is lie traders ko risk free b ager trade krni ho to pher b part time trade hi behter ha forex me jnb
                • #158 Collapse

it is depend on us what we want to earn i think that we must get the knowledge about this and do this business not as part time job..Forex is a very easy business.it is international business.all new trader can do the earn to huge money in the forex market
                  • #159 Collapse

i\'m recognize in people The item forex company is not as a segment date job, throughout the particular firm when i have to repay numerous date is actually learning , next my partner and i may obtain a good knowledge IN ADDITION TO experience exactly about forex business.
                    • #160 Collapse

yes i totally agree with you but main filhaal as a part timer ye kaam kar rha hoon kyu ke me full time kaam karta hoon aur abhi tak mene earning nae ki hai so mujhe idea nae hai ke me full time du tou ktna kama sakta hoon
                      • #161 Collapse

in the forex live trading the trader can get the success in the trade by doing the trade and get the success in the trade so do the trade and get the success in the trade the trade is depended on the forex and get the success in the trade.
                        • #162 Collapse

no agree anahe kerta ap sy her khoe forex trading ko full time nahe dy skata khoe ky aur be kam kerny hota hai ham sab ko khoe job kerta hai aur khoe study is lie part time bsuiness samj ker be earning ke ja skati hai kam ho ge but ho ge lazmi
                          • #163 Collapse

ji haan!!ap ne ye bilkul sahi kaha hai!!ap forex trading ko kabhi bhi as a part time job na samjhen!!forex trading ek online trading business hai!!ye ap ka own trading business hai!!!

• #164 Collapse

Its a full time thing and need a lot of time, hard work and dedications so don't expend it for acknowledged and don't tidy it half quantify. Forex trading is hornlike and lots of knowledge and example is needed to discover it. Lots of experiences and day dark process is recommended. So complete profits and make a living out of it. Thanks and happy trading.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

The best information we have is that big business and we have learned to pay demo account You can earn very much money if we bear in our thoughts might not. And many people are working every day to earn enough money.can be.........

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X