The most profitable business ever and it is Forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1456 Collapse

yes it is treu because when we will have the experience and knowledge to trade then we can have the profit and then in this way we will have the sucess.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1457 Collapse

duniya main sabse ziada risk business main hi hota hai chahy jitna bhi successful ho jaye aur forex bhi un business main se aik hai jis main kaafi profit bhi hai aur kaafi risk bhi hai har banda starting main risk leta hai .
      • #1458 Collapse

ji han forex ka business sab se zyada best hai or sab se zyada he profitable hai agar aap forex ke business me mehnat ke sath trading karte hue kaam karen to us se zyada kamyabi aap ko kahin bhi or hasil nahi karne ko mile gi .
        • #1459 Collapse

forex is the best business for all time i think If you know how to trade in the Forex market than you can definitely earn a lot of money in very short time. So learn to trade on the forex market and live happily and a financially freedom life.
          • #1460 Collapse

Here are the primary means name and know that fundamental analysis "news analysis"and indicates the dollar account for the client account stay unchanged.It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark
            • #1461 Collapse

forex fourm ik best online business ha or yah fake ni ha ku k ap jini manat kro gay ap ko utna he profet mily ga ager ham forex forum k mutlik knowledge my izafa kr saqty or market k mutaliq be inforematon rakhy tu ham forex forum say earning zaida say zaida hassial kr saqty ha ku k yah ik international business ha ...
              • #1462 Collapse

yes it is true because it is the best business because when we practice and will have the profit and will have the profit then we will have the success and success is the thing we want in trading and when we will have it then we will have it.

• #1463 Collapse

I'm here just once and scored my head all this. Took read the basics for a couple of days, and then took up the encyclopedia of turkeys, then went through absolutely all that is in MT4 there .
                  • #1464 Collapse

G Forex ka kaam aik zabardast online bussiness hai fake kaam nhe hai is kaam may bohat profit hai magar us kay leye hum ko mehnaat karne paray gaye apne knowledge may izafa karna parray ga jab he hum is kaam say acha profit hasil kar saktay hein

• #1465 Collapse

of market analysis intended to serve no room for differentiation between them or specialty work on some of them and leave the other Each of fundamental analysis and classical and technical are tools enable you to get a more realistic view of the market's attempt to study the behavior's price will not contain a way analysis one
                      • #1466 Collapse

the beginner should not have to resort to this kind of trade, without appropriate policies, but also to limit yourself, if you believe in the success can also be useless.

• #1467 Collapse

Yes obviously forex is the most profitable business in the world, you can earn lot of money from it, you just need of a good knowledge and experience for taking the decisions, so get it by practicing on the demo account, because it is also most risky business you cannot take good entry without good knowledge and skills.
                          • #1468 Collapse

, will be greatly affected the minds of these individuals. Few people are mindful of the different levels of the games intelligence affecting the market -If focusing your eyes on the way in which it affects psychology on others - including the mass psychology of these individuals who use forex trading on a daily basis but do not forget to be Ali familiar with things that move you also, you could end it has caused damage to the Centers for your trades. Best Forex coaches will tell you that before becoming a successful trader,
                            • #1469 Collapse

forex ek aesa kaam hai jiss me kaam karanay walay ko us ki umeed say b ziyada profit mil sakt ahai jiss say usay ye cheez samjh ajati hai k kesay in kamo me apnay profit ko samjha jata hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1470 Collapse

before you even download the terminal, you need to think carefully and weigh up the + and - the profession itself, and then start trading, Well these conditions to every dollar testing of 1 lot, I have yet to meet, that's very much

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X