The most profitable business ever and it is Forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

the most profitable business ever and it is forex trading.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so forex is the most profitable business.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

your own all profitable company ever ALONG WITH It is forex trading Forex is really a very simple and easy corporation of any world.every new 1st trader can do ones trade within demo account.demo accounts is usually a very help.if you make use of not forex knowledge subsequently anyone learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge IN ADDITION TO experience.so how earn for you to anyone in forex market.
      • #138 Collapse

the almost all profitable corporation ever IN ADDITION TO It is forex trading Forex is a very easy corporation of the world.every new 1st trader will probably do your trade within demo account.demo account is a very help.if you use not forex knowledge subsequently a person understand for you to forex book.forex need noly knowledge AND ALSO experience.so how earn to be able to you in forex market
        • #139 Collapse

forex trading aik bht he acha bussiness ha lakn is mai jitna profit ha os sy kae gonah loss b ha or bht sary traders apni money trading mai loss kar k baithy han forex mai kamyab hona asan kam anhi ha
          • #140 Collapse

currency trading ek aesa kaam hai jiss us kaam karnay walay ko people ki umeed declare n zyada earnings million sakt ahai jiss declare usay ye cheez samjh ajati hai okay kesay throughout kamo us apnay earnings ko samjha jata hai.
            • #141 Collapse

I do not agree with you the most profitable business ever and it is Forex trading. I think forex trading is profitable but not for every time and every man. It is profitable who manage there money and control there greed and emotion and do trade with patience.
              • #142 Collapse

dear members gee ha bilkul forex trading aik profitable bussiness hai jis se ap kafi profit hasil kar sakte hai or forex se ap apne goals achieve kar sakte hai easily
                • #143 Collapse

It is true that forex trading is one of the big online business in occultist you can earn a lot''s of acquire and also get deprivation. But if you mortal a corking luck and great power for forex trading you can regain you failure and may be you can not get loss.
                  • #144 Collapse

dear sir i agree you for this question me to kehti hun k forex aik online business hai or boht hi profitble busines hai or isko karne k liye hamare pas experience or knowledge ka hona boht hi zaruri hai is k baghair koi bhi kamiyab nhe ho sakta..
                    • #145 Collapse

ha aapne sahi kaha hai forex me aapko bahuts ara profit mil sakta hai aagar aapko forex me ke se kam karana hai wo pata hona chahiye aur aapko forex me sare rule folow ksara ne pasata hai agar aap koi bhi rule break karate hai to aapko forex me bahutsara loss bhi ho sakta hai is liye aako kabhi bhi rule nahi todana hai
                      • #146 Collapse

Bhi yah tu hay kay forex business may kafi profit hay lakin unkay liyah jo es ko sikah kay kartay hain or lalach nahi kartay kun kay jo lalach karay ga or trade laganay may jaldi karay ga tu samj lain yah profitable business loss may badal jaia ga.
                        • #147 Collapse

yes dear i fully agree with you that forex trading is the most profitable and as well as most risky online business of the world and it is totally depend to us how we are trading in forex trading market if we are trading after proper learning then we earn profit from forex market and without proper learning we may go into loss
                          • #148 Collapse

I think forex business are very nice and all the good will and self control are very good and all need the process and all the good will and self control are very good and all need patience and it would be very nice with focus and all need patience and it was very good indeed.
                            :eek:
                            • #149 Collapse

assalamu alaikum jee han brother i am agree with you forex trading se ziada reliable or profitable or koi ni hain,agar trader forex trading ko achi tarah learn kar ka join karta hain to wo definately kam waqt mein achi earning kar ka kamyab hosakta hain or apni khuaishat ko pura kar sakta hain.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

Yes brother you are absolutely right forex is the most profitable business i can see online and there is no other online business better than forex both in earning and in comparison to the working. It is the safest business a person can do on the internet without any fear

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X