You need a strong psychology to trade Forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

Exactly jab tak app strongly app apni trade ko execute nai karoge tab takk app nai ache trader bansakte ya app profit generate karsakte so we should try to become strong
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

jee app sahi keh rahay hain forex trading business kay liye app ko complete knowledge gain karna hoga aur app ko apne mind ko sahi direction main use karna hoga phir app sahi waqt main sahi jagah trade laga kay profit kama sako gay.
      • #78 Collapse

g han bhai jan forex trading business aik international business hy is business men success hasil krny ky liy strong psychology boht zayada zarori hy agr ap ki psychology stron hy to ap ko forex men easily success naily gi agr psychology strong nahi hy to kamyabi boht muskil hy
        • #79 Collapse

hjiss k pass acha strong mind ho ga wo he is mai strong earning k sath stah zada der tak is mai earning karta rahay ga warna ager koi strong mind wala nahi hai tu us k liye is mai kafi tuff tym hai or kuch bhi nahi

• #80 Collapse

Foreign currency trading transform playing. you'll need a strong therapy to deal Forex trading Forex trading is really a quite simple enterprise from the earth. every new very first investor is able to do your deal in trial bill. trial bill is really a quite support.
            • #81 Collapse

je dear is pay kam krny k lye agr hmm acha plan kr k work krn gy hamir stratigies avhi hun gi tu hum bht acha kmalain gy.. other wose hmain loss ho ga mistakes hun gi.. hmara time waste ho ga,, is lye hian is pay honasty say kam krna chaye or zaida say zaoda kmann chaye
              • #82 Collapse

my dear friend agr ap Forex ma kam kar rha he or ap ko loss ho raha hy to i think ap ko ruk jana chaye or trade nhi karni chaye ap pc ko band karo fresh ho jawo bad ma jb mood thek ho awo market ko analysis karo or shuro ho jawo phr ap ka dimag or market thek se work kara gi loss kar kar dimag out ho jata h
                • #83 Collapse

you need a strong psychology to trade forex Greed and emotion are very harmful for Forex business I think forex is a very smart business.i know forex can change your life and income.so trading forex depend on may thing
                  • #84 Collapse

Forex trading should be a gentle process. You have to learn first , then you should fall for some time to learn some things practically. but if your greed is too high then your greed will not allow you to wait and experience somethings. this is not good for your forex career. Avoiding greed is better for all. Greed also makes you a fast trader which also increases your chance to loss. So over all you will need a strong psychology to get your confidence.
                    • #85 Collapse

hanji bhai jan ap ne thk kaha hx i completely agree with you hm logo ko forex pe kamyab hone k lye apni psychology ko better banan parta hx aur tb he hm log kamyab hosky hen
                      • #86 Collapse

this generation wants to make as much money as possible and they are always looking for self employment kind of things. and forex i think is one of the finest. it lets you earn the max with min time investment and that also right from the comfort of your very home..if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge and experience.so you can grab some pips any time on the forex market.issab se to ap kisi time b entered ho sakten hai ap khabhi b market me enter ho sakten hai ap aram se khabhi b trading karen koi issue nahi.
                        • #87 Collapse

hum logon ko forex ma buhat hi achi startegy k sath kaam akrna cahhey kion k ye ahmaray liay buhat hi zayda best ha or ma b forex ma buhat achi strategy ko search akr rah hn albatta ma tu choti moti startegies ko use akr rah hn
                          • #88 Collapse

forex trade change my life .you need a strong psychology to trade forex Forex is a very easy business of the world.every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge and experience.so forex trading are also good it love my family.,,,...,,.
                            • #89 Collapse

you need a strong pasychology to trader forex I think gold and silver are highly speed metal in Forex trade. Forex is a part time business.some people can be trade long time I think this.so tradin fforex depends on many thins one of the many things
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

you have identified the correct thing that matters in out trading. it is a natural thing and it also come over with lack of knowledge and lack of practice and having no rescue plan. we can come over this issue by practicing and getting knowledge of unknown things that effects our psychology. i also have very weak psychology and i am trying to get rid of it

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X