what is the best way to learn Forex? And Why?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #871 Collapse

The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #872 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focusin spite of currency intervention by central banks.

• #873 Collapse

Candles of all kinds and explained, flag Each candle assimilation time and time period sharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good
        • #874 Collapse

Any Forex trader, like others need to be professional tools for trading. One of these vital tools that do not imagine is indispensable Forex broker especially on the Internet, Forex broker on the Internet - is a company engaged to provide you with market data truth also to connect your trading orders to the forex market

• #875 Collapse

forex trading ma ya dono chizy bohut ahmyat ki hamil hay kio ka ager app ko knoledge nah haogi or app apni money iunvest kar day gay to app nuqsan uthay gay is liy pahly app knloedge hasil kary phitr money invest kar lay
            • #876 Collapse

dost mery khayal sy pak forum hi best hai learning k lye kyn k yh aik best jagah hai jahan aap apni language yani urdu main subsy communicate kar sakty hain.... is sy humain learning main bht madad milti hai... islye sub traders ko chchey k forum sy ziyada sy ziayda madad lain
              • #877 Collapse

profitable trading will be possible only if you have large capital and winning srtategy. only large capital will be not guranteed ib profit. if you have winning strategy without large capital then earning will be much lesser.
                • #878 Collapse

It can be said that the self-learning forex option is a good way to gain experience in trading, and the reason is that this method allows him the opportunity to learn and rely on himself in accordance with the right foundations, and with the help of the guide file in the trading mechanism, where the company offers this option depending on previous experience, where they can get a copy for beginners (new traders), or advanced package (anyone who has previous experience in Forex trading), and in general, the education option Almatienaspahak reading

• #879 Collapse

Forex - foreign exchange market exchange (currency or forex) is the largest financial markets and most liquid in the world. Where a trade value of five trillion dollars is the day (by April April 2013). Trading in this market includes the sale and purchase of the world's currencies and make profits by taking advantage of differences between the exchange rates and the success but not easily
                    • #880 Collapse

One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.
                      • #881 Collapse

It is interesting to hear from forum members how well they have been performing since the start of their forex career. As for my own achievements, I think I've become less aggressive as it cost me a lot of money, maybe I'm more disciplined now because I wake up earlier than I used to.as a beginner in forex trading business I have not yet had the achievement but I will prove that a beginner can become a professional in forex trading because I am very interested in the forex business.
                        • #882 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
                          • #883 Collapse

Since the analysis of forex news is not an objective, the disposition of the safest is to receive a general look at this news and then extract Dalalatk own.

• #884 Collapse

what is the best of the way to learning and the forex and the why is the pakistan forex forum trading is the
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #885 Collapse

Try to focus on a particular pair and do not dispersion thoughts in more than a couple husband and guarantee their permanent compensation for the loss, God forbid, they pair Eurodollar and there are a lot of currencies that can be traded

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X