Is Forex your hobby? Or you are trading Forex to just make money?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

Forex trading is ma part time job and em doing this to earn some money, its not ma hobby. I just want to earn enough money through which I can easily fulfill ma needs without taking help from anyone else and Forex has made it possible for me.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

Dear brother forex mera best online business hai jiss mein koi scame nahi hota hum is mein real earning kar saktey hai forex bohat hi best business hai or profitable hai yeh muje bohat pasand hai or meri life ka partner bhi hai i like it forex
      • #168 Collapse

i am pick the forex being a busiess considering that the previous log in your forex business. i am search your current Least difficult business and then THE friend introduce the busiess. therefore This date i am decided that this forex would be the Least complicated & MY OWN future company may be the forex. thus i am say the forex would be the business.
        • #169 Collapse

je han bilkul ye meri ik hoby k tor par b han main is ko hamsha he kerta rhun ga is em muje fayda b bht ha and is em money kamana ik luck ha jis se ham is em acha kama ksty han apny achy mind k sat
          • #170 Collapse

asalam o alaikum to alls this forum is a great learning point about trade and this forum is also provide us a way of good earning method it is a grat solution of un employment i like this forum very much and you can earn a handsome earning by this forum like other traders ....thanks
            • #171 Collapse

Ji yaar .. yeh aap ne aik bohot hi acha thread post kara hay.. yeh ek bohot hi acha forum hay .. yeh forum hum ko forex ne provide kiya hay.. is se bohot se logoun ko faaida ho raha hay..
              • #172 Collapse

well it is good to do good communication with others and with other traders so that we can get each others ideas and every thibg we must share and this forum best and i am sure i will be a perfect forex master through this awesome platform
                • #173 Collapse

I think with hobbi we'll do more enterprising again and all will be getting better and all will be fine with a focus and patient will be very nice and all will be fine and the focus will be very good indeed and we must be ready.
                  ;)
                  • #174 Collapse

ye ayk bohat hi acha forum hai aur jo loog new hoty hain un ke lie bohat hi acha hai app ka thread bhe bohat acha hai muj ko is ma seekhnay ke liye bohat kuch mila hai aur ma is ko bohat hi zyada like kerti hon lakin jaha tak aap ke thread ke jawab ka taluq hai to ma abhi new hon aur sahi se malomaat nahi is waja se srif study ker rahi hon
                    • #175 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                      • #176 Collapse

I think with the hobby then all would be nice and it would be very nice and all the good will and patience will be very nice and it is very important and all will be fine with a keep calm and focus will be very good indeed and we have to be focused.
                        :cool:

• #177 Collapse

I think with our hobby then all would be nice and it was very good once and all will be fine with a focus and a more motivated and from hobby will definitely be very hard work and it will be very nice and all will be fine with a focus and patient and it was very good indeed.
                          :o

• #178 Collapse

g bhai maine isi month forex main posting karna shuru kai hae mujhe lagta hae forex main trading kar k main aik richman ban jaonga is lye main forex ko apni hobby banana chahonga
                            • #179 Collapse

shoro shro main es ki koi ahmiat nain thi likin ab insan k lia buhat impoertane hy es ki jo ak dafa aata hy wo ja nai sakta thankd0s
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

yes main es ki hobby bhi smjhta hoon aur es ko money ke liye bhi use karta hoon jis ke bare main main ap btaon ke ap kar sagte hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X