Keep going on the Forex market with Good money Management
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Keep going on the Forex market with Good money Management
    Forex market is really very risky and money management is crucial. Without proper money management your account will drown so do you. Even professionals dies in the market without good money management strategy. In Forex market losing money is better than blowing account and more important thing in the market is securing your capital. So use money management for better security.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

g haan maoney management or risk management bhi behtareen options hai trading ke liye.
    • #3 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: sahed ramim پيغام ديکھيے
      Forex market is really very risky and money management is crucial. Without proper money management your account will drown so do you. Even professionals dies in the market without good money management strategy. In Forex market losing money is better than blowing account and more important thing in the market is securing your capital. So use money management for better security.
      well dear money mangement aesa kaam hai jo k ap tarding main lossnko kum ker ta hai,ya loss k risk ko kam bana deta hai,always try to mange the money,.
      • #4 Collapse

keep going on the Forex market with success if you know what and how to do money management good... ??? i think this is important for a trader... just learn Forex and use demo accounts so that you will be success...
        • #5 Collapse

Miney management is most important thing in forex market. If you dont manage your money while trading than you will end up with all your capital gone in loss and than you will have no more options than to quit it
          • #6 Collapse

keep going on the forex trading with good money management.forex is not depend her luck.forex depend only one the knowledge and experience.you can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so use money management for better security.
            • #7 Collapse

forex depend only one the knowledge and experience.you can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so use money management for better security.keep going on the forex trading with good money management.forex is not depend her luck.forex depend only one the knowledge and experience.
              • #8 Collapse

When we have better money management then we can easily make good profit from the market. Always trade with patience and with better money management skills to get positive results from the market and get success from the market.
                • #9 Collapse

keep going on the forex market with good money management .plan is most important thing for doing best trading with forex, so make good and strong plan before investing real money in the forex market, if plan is poor then surely result will.so i am follow this
                  • #10 Collapse

ji haan hamain forex mai kam krna chiay ehnat ke sath kiu ke ya ke acha kam hy and hum yaha se earning kr ety hya achii, is liay hamin chiay k hm forex ko seekhian and smajin an d yaha se ap achi earnig kr stain han
                    • #11 Collapse

keep going on the forex market without good money management.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so forex market is really very risky and money management.
                      • #12 Collapse

Forex main agr ap ko money management k bary main nhe pata toh ap ka account bohat jakd wash ho jay ga kiun k agr ap apna loss recover krna nhe janty toh ap ko forex k bary main mazeed learn krna chaheyh.
                        Forex strategies for beginner click here .... :)
                        • #13 Collapse

ek achay trader ki money management b achi he ho ge aur wo kabhi b apnay kam ko bina samjhay nahi kar saek ga k wo kuch kam ko samjh sak eaur ye kam kar saek jiss say hum ko ye acha lag sake.
                          • #14 Collapse

yes bro theak kaha hai ap ne yaha wohe surviv kar sakta hai jo money ki managemnt karta hai money ko control na kar paw tu loss ka khtra ho ga aur loss honay se ap ki trade close ho jae ge es ko cover karna phermushkil hota hi
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

dear sir me to kehti hun k forex boht hi ziyada riski business hai or is me humen soch samajh kar investment karni chahiye or is me experience or knowledge boht hi ziyada important hai experience or knowledge k baghair hum kuch bhi nhe kar sakte hain..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X