Never trade with borrowed money
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #706 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #707 Collapse

We produced a better strategy typically, do not need 1 hour because of their function once i performed over fifty percent on the metropolis and also function We supply that greater than 1 hour . 5 in the morning. In addition to without a doubt it is buy and sell if any thus far this method attaches the suggestions should benefit me. This specific property operates. Following time to rely on You the most efficient procedure.
      • #708 Collapse

when I'm on the forum Remember th .. come .. were old men and those who are more intelligent listening to their words. but not blindly follow. yet thought of. instead of snorting with resentment at those who are smarter and more experienced .. now they are not beginners .. I was just remember who is really smart guy. Somewhere I lost it. also probably I realized that the forum if there is rarely experienced ..

• #709 Collapse

sahi baat ha apni hi paiso se earning karen kabhi bhi dosron k paiso se earning karen hamesha khud pe bharosa rakhen and in sha ALLAH apko bht faida hoga trading ki dunya me app bht agey bhi barh payenge is tariqese
          • #710 Collapse

Do you want to fine-tune trading skills even more? Do you want to acquire sufficient skills prepares you to make profits of up to 100 points in one trading deal? The goals that emerges is that Sthmsk and pushes you to work hard in order to achieve

• #711 Collapse

agar app kai pass knowledge hoge or app forex tarding ko serius lo ge tun app aisa nahi kahoo ge forex trading is a good earning system business can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so trade with the money that yo own.the money with if ore trading.jab bhi ap apni trading start krty hen

• #712 Collapse

Basic analysis in the forex seeks to predict the value of the currency rate and direction in the market through the analysis of current economic conditions, the government and social policy factors within the framework of the business cycle. The foreign currency traders measure the economic situation of the state through the study of the level of macro-economic indicators
                • #713 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• #714 Collapse

which means that he will always be there is an urgent need for the existence of the forex market.

• #715 Collapse

ap ka ye kehna sahee ha ke kisi bhi person se money hasil ker ke is business ko start kerna kafi mehna and loss able sabit ho sakta ha kas ker wo person ke jo abhi is business mi new hoty hien wo iysa nahi karien tu better rahy ga is ki main reason ye ha ke in start forex mi un ka experience kum hota ha.
                      • #716 Collapse

Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes, charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, historical market data, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past. Along with the fundamental analysis, technical analysis is believed to be self-sufficient in the sense that it can be used alone without the other in a successful trade in the forex market. In practice, both methods of analysis are used electronic recommended .ketb in the field of technical analysis is Forex
                        • #717 Collapse

is usually used colloquially to refer to attitudes which are Balmkhadah or lack of clarity and sometimes Machiavellian .bergm Therefore, some mental games are exposure through psychology transaction analysisWhen it comes to trade in the forex market, success is more a question of mentality is what is linked to the same subject matter. Any dealer spent a period of time in this game will tell you that psychology has the functions performed by and has a lot to do with both of your performance profile in the trading arena and with the way the market moves. Winning here depends on your mind you - and your understanding of the way in which it moves the market psychologyPsychological study of the market is not new.

• #718 Collapse

Try to focus on a specific pair and not the dispersion of thoughts in more than a couple husband and guarantee their permanent compensation for the loss, God forbid, they pair Eurodollar and there is a lot of currencies that can be traded
                            • #719 Collapse

Assalam u alikum friend, jee haan humein kabhi bhi risk nhi lena chahiye or tab to bilku bhi nhi jab hum new hon iss field me kyun k loss hone k chances ziada hoty hain, iss liye koshish keren k aap kam hi sahi par investment apni keren iss se hum fresh mind se trading ker sakty hain.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #720 Collapse

I am actually not happy with the Forex trading because i am not getting my except able profits and it is a great advantage , i learned and gained knowledge and experience from my loss , i can do with this loss , so far.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X