How long time need to trade with demo account for learning?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #451 Collapse

Ya to ap pa depend karta ha k ap kitni dair main forex k bary main seekty hain aur jahan sa takk mera kahyal ha ap ko demo account main 100$ k blance sa kaam start karna chaia aur kam sa kaam takreeban 3 month takk demo account ko use karna chaia
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #452 Collapse

brother, demo account is a practicing plateform and to be perfect we should keep practicing throughout along wit real trading because demo account pe kam kr k hum apni skills improve kr k in ko real trading main apply kr sakty hai
      • #453 Collapse

Yes i agree with you demo is more important we must have to use demo account it is very important... It is very useful so must use this...i hope you got it..
        • #454 Collapse

her us traders ko us waqt tak trading demo account per kerni chiayeh jab tak usay yeh yaqeen na ho jayeh wo apnain account ko conrol ker sakta hai.
          • #455 Collapse

Brother trading k lia hum ko bhot zayda time dana paray ga humain chaya k hum trading ko phlay learning krain phr earing krain.
            • #456 Collapse

Well, I think it will not be uncomplicated trading with cell phone, I imagine that will create the trade not too good, with the analysis producing process.
              • #457 Collapse

start learning and learn about the basics of the Forex trading business and its technical and fundamental analysis and also the economic effects on the market and the advance trading training and then use all the knowledge on demo account and find some good strategy of trading.
                • #458 Collapse

agar real main kamiyaab hona chatay hain tu kosis karay daily forex main small volume se trading karay aur es main greedy na karay aap k liye easy ho ga thankful for question

• #459 Collapse

According to my view demoi account pe at least 5 to 6 months tou practice karni chahye demo pe hi baisc learning hoti hai and demo pe hi hmay different rules techniques and methods ka pata chalta hai and demo pe hi hum strategies ko apply karna seekhty hain so demo trading learning kay liay bohat important role pay karti hai.
                    • #460 Collapse

when you realize that you have learn enough to make profit you need than you leeave demo account but i advise you that we should use on daily basis

• #461 Collapse

forex trading ko learn kirne ke liae ap ko demo account per practice kirni chiae ya ap per depend kirta hi ke ap demo account per practice kir ke kitni jaldi as ko learn ker lete hn wase ap four month tak as per practice ko kir ke as ko learn kir skte hin
                        • #462 Collapse

Yes it really is true that will successfull dealer is whom, who gain profit cosistantly in addition to tehre are less professionals in forex trading busienss throughout forex business who gain consistantly and also the lossers are enough for the lossers they will shoudl practice more in addition to mroe then they can easily prepare theirsilves with regard to profit consistanty every 4 weeks.
                          • #463 Collapse

I do think a little while you get massive take advantage of any kind of business that create some very pleased inside a person that convert directly into in excess of self-assurance which can be fully unsafe to your investing occupation. in excess of self-confident investor can't find any kind of make use of fx.
                            • #464 Collapse

time demo account k liye jitna zada hu lagana chahiye is ko learn krne k liye wurna jab ap ko lagy k ap ne trading ko is haad tak learn kar lia ha k ab ap real money pa trading krne k kabil hu gaye hain to phir tab tak demo account pa practice krty rehna chahiye.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #465 Collapse

As much as you can do the demo trade becasue when you will trade more in demo then more chances of the profit will create, but this thing new traders did not understand because they think real is better then the demo trade becasue they want to make money.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X