Profit amount should be proportional to the investment.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

many new trader doing trade with emotions that cause they lose their for sure i'm happy with my trading business, because i can earn money from here and i dont need to left my home and i can keep on play on home, so this great business for me and i really like this much, but for some reason we will need other business for make cover because in most society forex trading or online business is nothing
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in trading
      • #363 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management
        • #364 Collapse

Moving the market: Not all events are able to move the market. Note that the forex marketlargeForex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online
          • #365 Collapse

yes to be able to perform well in addition to market analysis and strategy skills, it takes control of greed, because greed when trading with it will make us not disciplined in complying with the rule entry and exit trading, which would be dangerous to create an account we are at risk of large losses.
            • #366 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news, which includes various data and decisions important to learn fundamental analysis well
              • #367 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news, which includes various data and decisions important to learn fundamental analysis well
                • #368 Collapse

Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes, online trading. Among these things, you should check the company's website, and help service and customer support. It must also examine the trading platform and price advantages and differences that Atihoha to their customers. And to have superior customer service
                  • #369 Collapse

yes . It is always propotional . but is me greed ni chalti . agar greed karen to loss me chaley jaey gay. or is se ap ka bonus khtam b ho sakte hain
                    • #370 Collapse

Forex trading may bring big profits but it is also characterized by a high degree of risk. Anyone can participate in the Forex market through Forex Brokers. Important to choose a good broker
                      • #371 Collapse

quotes,Currency rates play certain laws. First assigned value of the currency depends on the country's economy appointed indicators.
                        • #372 Collapse

forex mai ziyda tar loss ki waja ya bi hai ke ham jo profit earn karte hai us ko ham withdraw nahi karte or phir hota aise hai jo ham profit earn karte hai wo profit bi hamara loss mai convert ho jata hai or account wash .........
                          • #373 Collapse

Ye bat apki bilkul theak hai k ap jitna invest karo gay to proportion b usi hasab se hona chaye ye nai ho sakta k ap kam invest Karen r zada profit ki umeed rakhain
                            • #374 Collapse

yeah, greed is really dangerous because it can make traders get big losses in short time. if you want to earn a consistent profit from forex business then you should control yourself to don't become a greedy trader. there are many opportunity in forex, if you not lose all of your capital then you will earn huge money in forex.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

It can be said that the self-learning forex option is a good way to gain experience in trading, and the reason is that this method allows him the opportunity to learn and rely on himself in accordance with the right foundations, and with the help of the guide file in the trading mechanism, where the company offers this option depending on previous experience, where they can get a copy for beginners (new traders), or advanced package (anyone who has previous experience in Forex trading), and in general, the education option Almatienaspahak reading appointed indicators. Secondly determined by the preferences and expectations of dealers in the market. Despite the difficulty of the work expectations, but possible. Work on the Forex market confirms the analysis that the proportion positives include more than coincidence and important knowledge Forex well

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X