How much bonus you got in a month?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #976 Collapse

I am new and learning the about forax now abi tak koi bonus to ni Mela abi five days hi howy hn post ker ry hn ha KIA ya koi bata Sakta ha KIA bouns melta ha aik month k bad .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #977 Collapse

It is possible that technical analysis turns to become the speculation and conjecture. When the many investors in similar using the same tools and concepts, and moving together between supply and demand, it is possible that lead to the survival of prices move in the same direction and expected.
      • #978 Collapse

it's not that simple, but needs to Forex commitment, work and effort and time. The majority of traders do not know what they want from this market but as soon as they read one of the topics that speak Antdaol currency and needs to be a great experience

• #979 Collapse

Pakistan forex forum per hum monthly 200 dollar bonus get kar sakty hai.Traders yaha per honestly working karen gay tu on ko bonus milay ga.Forum per bohat kam members hi itna bonus get karty hai.Normaly 100 hi enough hota hai.
          • #980 Collapse

ot have much to lose that. There are great players in this market and they will not Value be variable or worry if you lost their clothes or thousands of others in this market.The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market

• #981 Collapse

Three basic actions to try and do some sort of deal or even buying and selling throughout Forex trading, the very first item these people select or even the foreign currency for being exchanged, and then do the offer to determine the size with the product, and lastly to determine the form of operations, no matter whether selling or buying, as well as enactment.
              • #982 Collapse

I am really happy with my trading businessstill, but at least, i am able to make profit. different with previous period where i am unable to make profit and struggle hard. always losing money or suffering margin call. hopefully, many more good result can come.
                • #983 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

• #984 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; Phipprmon trading transactions, but they do not know when to come out of them, their losses are compounded Fitrkon hoping to turn the direction of the market, which is a rare case.

• #985 Collapse

And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well

• #986 Collapse

The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital
                        • #987 Collapse

bonus me koshish karun ga sara hasil kar lon kiun ke har month $250 se zyada bonus nahi mil sakta hai is lye meri yahi koshish ho gi ke me is business me apna account jitna grow kar sakon kar lon takey acha profit hasil ho sake mujhe .
                          • #988 Collapse

Once the conclusion of trading transactions, create a protective stop loss orders for taking into account that these commands are realistic and not utopian. Traders often uses fictional orders not only because these commands has been successful in the past. If you missed locate stop-loss order, this means that you have sinned Art nn analysis.

• #989 Collapse

man can fight with other but can not fight with him self.Man becomes greedy when he need to full fil his demand.i agree that we should avoid greed but it is too much tuff job for trader

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #990 Collapse

I think most new forex trader they just start trading with low preparation because we will get success, no doubt.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X