It is not possible to make money without hard work.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1576 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha lakin hmen chahe k hm is business me mehnat se kam kareen kyun k agr hm is business me mehnat se kam kareen gyn tu hm is business me success ho sakty hain or is business me achi money b tb hi asani se is business me bana skaty hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1577 Collapse

One love for the Forex is not enough. No one will love trading, if it has not yet received a stable result, and in general, at least some profit. Here the goal is more important, the desire to learn how to trade the novice and get a stable result. If it is, then it is worth to continue training. But the real money is better not to invest.

• #1578 Collapse

g mere bahi forex main invest keya howa paisa wapis la sakte ha.keyun ke ye best business ha.as maain ap kam kar ke ap apna invest keya howa paisa wapis la sakte ha.
        • #1579 Collapse

Agar ham ne money hasil karni ha aur kamyab hona ha to hamain hard working ki zarorat hoti ha us kay liye hamain forex ko sahi tarha samajhna parta ha aur is kay baray main information hasil karni parti ha aur is ki practice karni parti ha ham jitna ziada mehnat karin gay utna hi ziada ham kamyab hun gay.
          • #1580 Collapse

how do you propose to destroy the red numbers? You offer to close all the deals as soon as they came into the unprofitable zone? So in this case it seems to me that the vast number of transactions in this case would be unprofitable. And the consequences of such trade?

• #1581 Collapse

Hard working trading me essential hai.Agar hum hard working karen gay tu hum trading me earning karen gay.Hard workers hai success get karty hai.Trading business me agar hum aj hard working karen gay tu hamara future acha ho ga.
              • #1582 Collapse

yeh to hay is business mein without hardwork kay not posible mony hay is business mehnat kar nay say achei earning bhei hoti hay forex laies kay leye bhei acha business hay is mein old man bhei kaam kar sakhtay hein forex acha business hay...
                • #1583 Collapse

meaning that he or she can be there is an vital desire for the existence connected with the foreign by which usually solely the margin. The particular go up connected with control may perhaps boost the prospective give back, nevertheless it may also direct "to boost prospective deficits. Establish the economic because control, including 100: 1. Which means some sort of speculator can be buying and selling larger sums in order to 100 instances the total amount accessible margin bill. If That got some sort of rolling 10-thousand bucks throughout his bill, as a substitute "of buying and selling Plaut ten 1, 000 PEOPLE bucks or JPY, as well as pip stage worth, for instance, inches practically $ 0. 9 inches, are now able to buying and selling at PEOPLE $ 1 million stage pip really worth concerning $ 90" Us. inches
                  • #1584 Collapse

What are the chances of having comrades in such a professional? Frankly, very, very small. So it is better not to dream about it. And as for the materials you are right now is not a problem to find the training material on the network. Even on this forum is enough to master the basics of trade and start practicing on a demo account

• #1585 Collapse

without hard work you cannot earn even a single dollars from the trading business, so don't think that you can earn money without hard work, it is impossible, always do hard work to achieve your goals and targets of your life
                      • #1586 Collapse

Some of the key features that are the source of the success of this market, the foreign exchange market is available 24 hours a day 0.5 days a week
                        • #1587 Collapse

like others should be skilled resources with regard to buying and selling. One of them critical resources that do certainly not envision will be essential Brokerage especially on the net, Brokerage on the net - is usually a business involved yourself to offer you market data simple fact and then to link your buying and selling purchases in order to the foreign currency market

• #1588 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.

• #1589 Collapse

always comes to mind first. Your trading Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other types of investments. Forex market remains open 24 hours a day, unlike the equity markets. Most investments require a great deal of capital before they are able to take advantage of any investment opportunity available. As to trading Forex You do not need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can enter the market with a capital of not more than $ US 300 through the use of "mini account", which allows you to trade in lot consists of ten thousand units, croaker per worth ten thousand units of a particular currency is equal to a single contract. Each "point" or movement up or down in the currency pair gain or loss equal to $ 1, depending on which side it stands at the market. The standard account gives you control over 100,000 units of currency and then the point bib or equal to ten dollars.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1590 Collapse

Forex market plays an indispensable role to determine prices and the global exchange. The exchange rate is the number of units of the country's currency that must be exchanged in order to obtain one unit of the currency of another country. Market exchange rate between two currencies determined by the official and private interaction between participants in the foreign exchange at market prices

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X