It is not possible to make money without hard work.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #931 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha ye aik asa business ha jsi me hmen mehnat se kam karna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me mehnat se kam karty hain tu hm is business se achi earning kar k apni dreams ko asani se pora kar sakty hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #932 Collapse

Nahi bhai asa possible nahi ha forex ki feild ak mushkil feild ha is mein ap bina hard work k kamyab nhi ho skty ho log is mein bht sa loss krty ha sirf isly k unho ne seekha nhi hota hard wokr nhi kia hota isly hard work zaruri hai time pass nhi ha ye kam

• #933 Collapse

constant hard work leads to earn some thing from this market,so do with care and earn from this market,this is very high risk market,so do with enough care and earn from this market.do with sense of maturity.
        • #934 Collapse

Yes in forex trading playacting activity earning is not possible without ossified win, So beneficent earning for our trading attaaaainment and receive create up is very main. Otherwise we can do big deprivation in marketplace. thanks to all
          • #935 Collapse

......Forex 1 inthai sabr ki cheez ha Forex ek esi cheez ha jiss me apko emotions ko controll krna prta ha. Sabr se kam lena prta ha Luck b azmani parti ha. acc wgera verify krana prta ha or baki sari formalities pori krni prti ha.ye zyada mushkil kam nhi ha bs sbr krna prta ha. Maximim news dekhy or demo pr practice kryn phr real investment ki trf ayen.....
            • #936 Collapse

No dear hmen is business me mehnat karni chahe kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hm mehant se kam karty hain tu hm is business se achi money hasil kar sakty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah mehnat se kam kiaa kareen
              • #937 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• #938 Collapse

As tested, it has been pointed out by the closest ideal of perfect competition market, Here is the interpretation of what it means Forex and how a handful of traders to make profits out of it

• #939 Collapse

You can buy the currency when they fall, then sell when the price rises to reap profits. You can also make a profit by selling high and then buying low. This is called short selling. It takes time and practice to learn good tradingThe market is open 24 hours a day starting at 17:00 on Sunday to 17:00 on Friday New York time.

• #940 Collapse

charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; not neglected

• #941 Collapse

آ*The main thing for success in this market is not the size of the money that the intervention by the market but try it and you will see the results for yourself.

• #942 Collapse

It is the very important agar ap pakistan forex forum trading par agar work karty ho to ap is my bhot achy
                          • #943 Collapse

han gg bilkl forex forum mn agr ap log hardwork nae krty tou apki performance achi nae ho skti ur ap acha profit nae ly skty ur ap zada earn bhi nae kr skty loss hony ka zada darr hota hai
                            • #944 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; Phipprmon trading transactions, but they do not know when t

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #945 Collapse

make money without any hard work kaye possible nhaai hai hard hard working hee forex maain madaad farhaam kaarti haai ap ess se much earn kaarna chaahte haain tou phir hard work karna ho gaa

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X