Make your mind fresh before start trading.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1006 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1007 Collapse

yes i am happy, though right now it is not a 100% happiness but i think i am okay with what i can achieve in the Forex market with the level of experience that i have gotten, but also i need to fashion out the need for me to quickly improve on my skills because the more i trade in the Forex market the more knowledge that i am able to gather which will be very useful for me in the near future.
      • #1008 Collapse

Yeah I'm happy with my trading business, although sometimesinvestment here, every one want to be rich in this world, but before best earning we need to learn forex trading business, many new trader doing trade without learning and they get only loss, so this is main reason they fail here.
        • #1009 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations can invest This error is due to poor circulation plan and poor money management strategy. Once the conclusion of trading transactions, create a protective stop loss orders for taking into account that these orders be realistic and not utopian. Traders often uses fictional orders not only because these commands has been successful in the past. If you missed locate stop-loss order, this means that you have sinned Art nn analysis.

• #1010 Collapse

(imports greater than exports) usually is one of the indicators is my favorite. The balance of trade deficit means that there is flow of funds towards the outside in order to buy foreign goods which may affect the devaluation. Yet the market expectations usually are determined by whether the trade deficit is not favorable or not. If one of the countries facing a deficit in the trade balance on an ongoing basis, this factor can be assumed to have already priced in the currency revaluation. By then the trade deficit will affect the price of the currency only in the event that came above market expectations.

• #1011 Collapse

the markets in New York and London overlap from eight in the morning to twelve pm EST the United States. The London and Tokyo markets are working together in the period of three in the morning until four in the morning EDT. Sydney and Tokyo markets overlap from the seventh to the second pm am EDT. This overlapping of hours is the best time for trading where trading volumes (liquidity) in the top grades.

• #1012 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #1013 Collapse

through the formation of a comprehensive pictureImportant characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange.Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focus

• #1014 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages

• #1015 Collapse

is usually used colloquially to refer to attitudes which are Balmkhadah or lack of clarity and sometimes Machiavellian .bergm Therefore, some mental games are exposure through psychology transaction analysisWhen it comes to trade in the forex market, success is more a question of mentality is what is linked to the same subject matter. Any dealer spent a period of time in this game will tell you that psychology has the functions performed by and has a lot to do with both of your performance profile in the trading arena and with the way the market moves. Winning here depends on your mind you - and your understanding of the way in which it moves the market psychologyPsychological study of the market is not new.
                      • #1016 Collapse

Of course your fresh mind always help in taking right decision, because if you are in any pressure then you concentration may divert, so you may bot take the good decision, therefore i suggest you when you want to enter into the market then first of all fresh your mind and then take the decision, otherwise chances of failure become increase.
                        • #1017 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me mind ko hmeshah fresh krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me fresh mind k sath kam karty hain tu hm is business me kafi khuch hasil kar skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm fresh mind k sath hi kam kreen
                          • #1018 Collapse

g bhai ager ham forex forum say kuch hassial krna ha tu hamy trade lagay say phaly fresh mind hu k trade lagani chaieay ku k ager hamy uper depression hu ga tu ham loss kr bathy gay ku forex fourm ik best online business ha ja ham easy hu k kam krsaqty ha or yah online or international business be ha .....
                            • #1019 Collapse

hume apnay mind me zyada say zyada or achi tarha say work karnay ka tajurba ho jata hota hai kabhi b business k sath sath hum kissi achi tarha say kar lenay k baray me samjh sakta hai yaha pay hume kissi achay andaz say byan karna hota hai yehi achi bat hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1020 Collapse

Marketplace understanding plus the capacity to soak up the associated examination will be the only way to access the Forex trading, but without worrying about accessibility to braveness in order to compete correctly as well as possibility for your money in this will never become a prosperous traderHuge levels of cash available in the market currently usually alter, which would lead to enormous volumes connected with contradictory thoughts; concern as well as excitement as well as nervousness are usually illustrations to mention some. The particular struggle up against the thoughts with the end of a prosperous exchange is just about the main road blocks that really must be overcome if the fine art in order to conclusion the speculator buying and selling about profit offers copious amounts connected with cash. If you possibly could most of these thoughts or maybe apply it through Forex trading, then a vivid foreseeable future in this industry are going to be expecting you, but failing to take action will likely cost the loss of a large n amount of money may conclusion the lingering wants to move forward on the globe connected with currency trading is obviously busyLogin on the correct time period is just about the things that you need to get it done correctly,

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X