Make your mind fresh before start trading.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #946 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #947 Collapse

Traders ko apna mind fresh tu karna hi hota hai.Jab ap ka mind fresh ho ga tu ap trading per full concentrate karen gay or trading achi ho gi.Traders ko apna full mind trading per hi rakh kar trading karna chahey.
      • #948 Collapse

forex trading is a business where a trader need to think a lot about market before opening and closing of a trade,the market moves in so many ways but there are only two directions of market upward and downward,but to understand the trend and to get knowledge that how high or how low the market will go to check all that trader need to make his mind fresh and he will have to analyze the market so be fresh and if you are tense then do not trade until you become fresh.

• #949 Collapse

The most important thing is not to rush to sell and does not violate the rules of a trading strategy. Then you will be quiet conservative trade as a result of which you can get though not high but stable profit and traffickers will not be afraid of the temporary drawdown

• #950 Collapse

jee bilkul ap theek keh rahay hain.. hum jab bhi forex main ayen trading karnay k liye us waqt hamara mind fresh hona chahyie takay hum tarding karany k liye yeh behtar decisions le saken kynk forex main hamen buhat baray decisons lene party hain trading karnay k liye..
            Join Our Paid group and get 1000 to 1500 pips monthly in just 50$
            • #951 Collapse

yes I agree jb jam forex trading start Karin to ham mentely tor p fresh hon ye aik analytic business ha is m zara se ghalti buht bary nuqsan ka sabab ban sakti ha yes ise liye forex trading us waqt start Karin jb ap mentle tor p relax hon
              • #952 Collapse

fresh mind always take good decisions so that always trading when you are fresh so that you take right decisions and analysis market in good way. i always trading in cool and fresh mind. cool peoples always succeeded in life so that if you are cool mind then forex is best fir for you and you become good trader and also become rich very soon
                • #953 Collapse

In every field of forex ham logon ko apnay mind ko fresh rakhna paray ga ta ka ham kam loss ko face karay or wasay bee har kam ka start ma mind fresh hona chahy kun ka kam ka doran boring feeling nai ani chahy iss sa kam par thek tarhan sa focus nai ho pata or forex trading to fresh and cool mind sa hy hoti ha iss sa app kam loss ko face kartay han
                  • #954 Collapse

Well, that would be to understand the nuances of her work. Do not try to buy the excess profits! Learn to make a stable growth of 5-15% to the deposit and trust me - you will fill up with money in the management, after statistics show its trade.

• #955 Collapse

General recommendations only indicate the direction in which the beginner it is necessary to continue the study. Beginners should not all be taken literally, but you need to look for a material in which someone's recommendations are set out in more detail and only then try to include in their trade.

• #956 Collapse

i think dears you should fresh before starting the business because freshness depends on your mood and leaves influences on your trade if your mind is fresh you can gain success in in your trading if you are not fresh mentally then this can leads you from loss and it will be hurt for you and your business.
                        • #957 Collapse

That is truth mate we should make sure that we have a strong spirit for sure i'm happy with my trading business, because i can earn money from here and i dont need to left my home and i can keep on play on home, so this great business for me and i really like this much, but for some reason we will need other business for make cover because in most society forex trading or online business is nothing

• #958 Collapse

Jb b ap trading ka agaz kro to mind ko sukon do . aram se fresh ho kr bina tension k trading ka agaz kro . postive thinking se trading kaagaz karen to yakeenan ap profit me jao gai or achi earning kro gay
                            • #959 Collapse

Now this time i am not happy my forex trading business.Because And for comparison recall that the volume of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #960 Collapse

g bilkul dear ap ne theek kaha mian ap ki bat se agree krta hun trading start krne se pehly mind fresh ho kr he trading krne chahye or hamesha marke ke trend ko samjh kr he trading krne krne chahye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X