Make your mind fresh before start trading.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #571 Collapse

g han app ki bat sahe hai hamay forex mai work karnay say phaly apnay mind ko fresh kar layna chaheyah kyu kay yah ek bohat he risky business hai .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #572 Collapse

ham jab bi tarding kary hamy full mind sa karni cheya tak ham auchi tara sa tarding kar sakhy jab ham, fresh mind sa tarding kary ga tu ham auchi tarding kary ga jis hamy loss ni ho ga balky hamy aucha profit ho ga
      • #573 Collapse

I agree with you. G haan hamara mind fresh hona chaye jab bhi hum trading karein aur puri concerntrate trading par honi chaye kyun k agar hamara zehan kahin aur ho aur hum trading karne beth jayein to aik bara loss ho sakta hai.
        • #574 Collapse

forex investing business can be a global or perhaps international small business. it isn't possible for you to earn available as one month. available as one month you can't get all the knowledge, encounter and abilities. i imagine toy earn take advantage of forex business 36 months experience and knowledge is actually compulsory.
          • #575 Collapse

200-300$ monthly average yet sometimes my spouse and i mad massive loss in addition. like this particular month my spouse and i lost a large amount. ya there is certainly lots of trader within this forum there're making over 500$ monthly and i am aware few ones. yes my business is i m seeking to improve myself to ensure that i could make good number of monthly income.
            • #576 Collapse

For me patience is essential in forex currency trading business. With higher patience that forex trader has can help forex trader to await for top time to be able to open completely new trade. With higher patience trader can open up new trade on the peak or even bottom of any trend direction, this technique trader could possibly get optimum profit from every trade.
              • #577 Collapse

forex per trading karny say pehly mind ko fresh karna chy koe tension nhn laini chy loss ki kuyn k mind ager fresh ho ga toap ka full foces trading per ho jis say ap ki trading achi ho gi or ap market ko behter taiky say follow kar sko gay
                • #578 Collapse

when you start trading you should go with fresh mind because fresh mind gives a way toward success.if a member is exhausted and mind is tired then he should avoid trading and should wait and come back with the fresh mind.
                  • #579 Collapse

The vast majority of trader subsequent graph indications. There are generally many indications of Forex mt4 graph. So, indicators analysis is vital for each and every trader. Those who are very seriously realize indications signal, they may be very good results in Forex market.
                    • #580 Collapse

G han trading krnay k liye zaroori hai k mind ko refresh krlia jaye q k agar hum mind ko refresh kraingay aur trade kraingay to hamay profit hoga aur agar hum aesa nhi kraingay to loss hoga.
                      • #581 Collapse

forex trading can provide you a lot of cash but in history forex trading is usually a risky trading. here you need to make plenty of knowledge so you can get more earnings. because foreign exchange earning depending on your knowledge.
                        • #582 Collapse

Absolutely, without your willingness we will not be successful from the forex company. Is inseparable from our willingness to own dreams who have not been recently achieved, we in addition want monetary freedom and want happy people ktia affection by providing time can be set on this business.

• #583 Collapse

Trading main emotins ka koi kam nahi hota. Aur agar aap ka mind relax nahi ho ga aur aap tension main hon gey to aap key decisions wrong ho jayen gey aur aap ko loss ho jaye ga. Is key leye relax mind key sath trading karna hi aap ko loss sey bacha sakta hy aur aap ko acha profit dilwa sakta hy.

• #584 Collapse

Forex trading is not the physical work in which we have to work hard and put up some heavy things no it is the technical business in which you mind and mental skills are requires so use you mind well to improve the trading skills.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #585 Collapse

Yes i am agree with you wrong desion can cause a big loss . So before strating our trading your mind should be fresh so that ypou all able to visualize everything perfectly and can concentrae on each point and make a right desion...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X