A loss can open the door of success.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #496 Collapse

g hanji bilkul ak bar agar kisi member ko loss ho jare tw ussay bilkul bhi nai ghabrana chaye balaky apnay loss say learning karni chayein awr ussay apna positive point bana kar kam karty rehna chaye .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #497 Collapse

We often forget that the loss is the part of game for the Forex and we should do a better type work to avoid the loss. The loss is very probable in the Forex but we need to make efforts to minimize it all the way down to 5 to 10 percent of our total value with respect to positive trades which are also worth good conditions.
      • #498 Collapse

The profit and loss in the forex market is the certainty. if we gift try to psychotherapy the mart rise then we can get the writer ripe results of the tradings and if we faculty not care the vessel tradings then it may be merciless for the traders to get the operative results of the tradings.
        • #499 Collapse

Her short ya big loss aik kiisam ka teacher hota hai,farq sirf itna hai ke ye imtihaan lene ke baad sikhata hai.ager traders samajhdar hoga to wo galti dobara nahi kare ga jis ki wajah se use aik dafa loss ho chuka ho.is liye her loss ke baad trader me perfection ajati hai aur perfection definately succes ki tarafle jati hai.
          • #500 Collapse

profit and loss that is very important and it's all part of forex trading and as traders we should be able to run with the poise and patience then all will go well and that is very important and we must be calm and as traders should be able to run properly then it will all work out

• #501 Collapse

your own profit AND loss in the forex market could be the certainity. no matter whether i will probably try in order to analysis your current market very well and then i will consider your current further good results of your tradings AND whether my partner and i will certainly not manage the properly tradings subsequently It may be challenging due to the traders to obtain ones good results of a tradings.
              • #502 Collapse

your own income IN ADDITION TO loss for the forex market would be the certainity. no matter whether my partner and i can try to be able to analysis ones market very well next i can consider ones added good results of any tradings IN ADDITION TO whether or not i will not manage your current properly tradings after that The item may be difficult because of its traders to have your current good results of the tradings.
                • #503 Collapse

han dear bilkul sai kaha hai hmy jitna loss ho ga utna e faida ho skta os sy es leyeh hmy chahiyeh k dihan sy kam kry or js gakti ki waja sy loss howa osy dor kry tub e ja k hum kamyab ho skty hain es leyeh hmy chahiyeh k dihan sy kam kry
                  • #504 Collapse

je bilkul sahi kaha... profit n loss is a part of a business... is liye ager loss ho tu ap mayoos mat ho jaen balkay apni galtion ko dekhain aor next time behter trading krain aor profit bna lein.....
                    • #505 Collapse

is bat main shak nahi kay hum se aksar ouqaat loss hota hy lykin huumen dil chota nhi karna chahye or jis ghlti ki wjj se hum se loss huwa humen apni us ghlti se sekkhna chahye or acha lessson gain karna chahye taa k again kabhi loss na ho.
                      • #506 Collapse

If you find your mistakes learn inform state your mistakes then your diminution can be healthful to withdraw your mistakes and can growth your earning and present be upright monger so it is soul way to turn yourself.
                        • #507 Collapse

g haan bilkul teek kaha ha ap na loss sucess ka door ho sakta wo ic trha k jaab ap ko loss hota ha to wo deffinatly ap ki galtion ki waja se hota ha to ap ko apna loss se boht kuch aur apni galtion se sekkna ko milta ha ap apni galtion ko observe kar k next time loss se bach sakty hain
                          • #508 Collapse

well said yes it can because when it's sinister at nighttime in morning there is tripping also never lax hopes rightful tidy it author unsounder that you can do it and you eff the powers to do it.thanks
                            • #509 Collapse

you do not have practical experience then you cannot trade well on live trading . Infact demo account helps you in many ways like you test your learned skill and make test of your strategy and then improve it on demo account.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #510 Collapse

g ha bhi jeee jb jb loss ka door open hta hy hum ko is par bohat nuaqan hao sakt hy hum ko dehan sakam krna cehyhum pgher ke kam kam yab ho sakty hy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X